A non-fake SF-related announcement

Weevil

No more spam in Speak Freely - take it to the Badlands or DC if you like. This includes flooding the threads of people you dislike. This message will remain up until it's taken down.

I will now clean up SF. Thank you in advance.

robocop-431x300.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
i hate not being able to spam that uffing monkey bellends threads, i will resent u guys forever :(

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's bullshit. All fishface does is spam SF.

What about that? :::EDIT: never mind I've seen what you've done and I approve.

Seph

Retired Account
fiGGERS can spam, humans cant.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No more spam in Speak Freely - take it to the Badlands or DC if you like. This includes flooding the threads of people you dislike. This message will remain up until it's taken down.

I will now clean up SF. Thank you in advance.

robocop-431x300.jpg

oh.:(

*meanders off*

So in order to have a thread moved to DC, all Seph and Jack has to do is spam it? Great job Weevil, Trollkingdom thanks you for this.

Oh yeah. Thanks for letting New Age Pooster in so quick. I'm sure Blackfoot will get a kick out of that.

PRAY to GOD for being bias towards New Age Posting. There's a better way to handle this.

New Age POOSTER

Fish cupcakeer
Shut up fish stick monkey.

*im gay lets pray UPTOP*

*laughing like this is gay*

Weevil

I didn't feel like removing their spam from that thread. Someone of NAP persuasion already started similar threads in Media Central. Shall I clean it up and restore it? How many football threads do you need, anyway?

Furthermore, I release all new accounts as soon as I spot them. If I were you, I'd at least pretend not to be bothered by New Age POOSTER.

PRAY to GOD for being bias towards New Age Posting. There's a better way to handle this.
You shall overcome; be strong.

Seph

Retired Account
yeah nice 1 weevil good job, their spam is just more subtle, its no less gay.

I didn't feel like removing their spam from that thread. Someone of NAP persuasion already started similar threads in Media Central. Shall I clean it up and restore it? How many football threads do you need, anyway?

I read the football threads started in SF, one by CeeJay the other by SSJ. The two threads started in the MC are not the same as the two from SF.

I'm just saying that all Jack, Seph, you or any poster has to do is spam a thread to be flushed in DC.

So that's your plan to controll NAP? Seems to me, you are only adding fuel to the fire. An ADMIN, shouldn't do that.

Furthermore, I release all new accounts as soon as I spot them. If I were you, I'd at least pretend not to be bothered by New Age POOSTER. You shall overcome; be strong.

Sure you do. I'm not bothered by New Age Pooster. I have not or will not post anything his way. I just picked it up and ran with it.

GOD knows I don't have time for his foolishness. Like Seph, he's dead to New Age Posting.

Seph

Retired Account
LMAO

Seph

Retired Account
GOD knows I don't have time for his foolishness. Like Seph, he's dead to New Age Posting.

for some one whos dead to u, u sure do mention my name a lot u dumb FishGger

Weevil

I'm just saying that all Jack, Seph, you or any poster has to do is spam a thread to be flushed in DC.

So that's your plan to controll NAP? Seems to me, you are only adding fuel to the fire. An ADMIN, shouldn't do that.
Dawg, I let you all out when no one else gave a shit. I suggested NAP start a thread that couldn't be spammed, before this new no-spam policy came to be. Don't be so bothered because I moved one flooded thread to DC.

Seph

Retired Account
hes a bitch hes bound to whine like a fish pussy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

Seph

Retired Account
dont u understand dumbass?