A non-fake SF-related announcement

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's the shit that makes me laugh the hardest. He doesn't even realize how he reveals who he really is when he does that shit :bigass:

New Age POOSTER

Fish cupcakeer
Im a dick i cant help it, im the new jack off Dawg!

*TeeHee*

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I read the football threads started in SF, one by CeeJay the other by SSJ. The two threads started in the MC are not the same as the two from SF.

I'm just saying that all Jack, Seph, you or any poster has to do is spam a thread to be flushed in DC.

So that's your plan to controll NAP? Seems to me, you are only adding fuel to the fire. An ADMIN, shouldn't do that.

Sure you do. I'm not bothered by New Age Pooster. I have not or will not post anything his way. I just picked it up and ran with it.

GOD knows I don't have time for his foolishness. Like Seph, he's dead to New Age Posting.

If you keep talking like this, people are going to think that you're actually contributing to the board.

Better go back to being a retarded cupcakeer.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
No more spam in Speak Freely - take it to the Badlands or DC if you like. This includes flooding the threads of people you dislike. This message will remain up until it's taken down.

I will now clean up SF. Thank you in advance.

robocop-431x300.jpg

I have an idea! Make the whole board except Badlands and Day Care spam-free.

;)
mm

Weevil

It is except for the Tea Room.

jack

My hands are cold from bringing in wood.

Seph

Retired Account
^what she said.

Weevil

But Speak Freely... you are now deciding how other people can speak? That sort of defeats the purpose of changing the name of the forum back, doesnt it?

;)
mm
Yes, no. It's Speak Freely, not Spam Freely or Scream Freely. Their content and points are irrelevant. If you want to make a thread flaming me it better be more than one titled WEEVIL'S MOM WEARS COMBAT BOOTS! and a single smiley as the message.

We shall try it for a week or two. It's nothing that can't be undone.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
No more spam in Speak Freely - take it to the Badlands or DC if you like. This includes flooding the threads of people you dislike. This message will remain up until it's taken down.

robocop-431x300.jpg

Fuck off... and fuck off in advance.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Yes, no. It's Speak Freely, not Spam Freely or Scream Freely. Their content and points are irrelevant. If you want to make a thread flaming me it better be more than one titled WEEVIL'S MOM WEARS COMBAT BOOTS! and a single smiley as the message.

If you want to make a thread flaming me it better be more than one titled WEEVIL'S MOM WEARS COMBAT BOOTS! and a single smiley as the message.

Uh, the VERY DEFINITION of 'speaking freely', you daft, commie fucking moron. You are a fucking contradiction. 'speak freely' comes out of one side of your fucking mouth, whilst 'don't fucking say a word. Do as I fucking say!' comes out of the other side. Your bullshit reminds me of THIS motherfucker..

image014.jpg

He was so adept at saying different things from either side of his mouth that it is fucked up, as you can see. The man was a commie too. TK is fast becoming a fucking clone of Troll Valhalla! 'We are a site of lovers of freedom! We back your right to say whatever you want'... that is until they ban your ass, making them lying hypocrites, just like here. If you morons at TK are going to let this motherfucker tell us all how we may post, then get the fucking hammer and sickle out!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

But Speak Freely... you are now deciding how other people can speak? That sort of defeats the purpose of changing the name of the forum back, doesnt it?

;)
mm

Why are you doing this Weevil? Be honest with yourself. Do you really intend to protect those weak bastards? Dawg, I thought you were diffrent.

You know missmanners is right on this Weevil. Should I call this a total pimping Weevil? I thought the changing of the guards here would have had thicker skin. New Age Posting is no diffrent than anyone else here.

Up Top on all failed trolling on me and my crew. No need to add to what Gank Master said. He pretty much sumed it up.

jack

What's "sumed it up" mean?

is that ebonics for something?

steve samurai jack

maybe *weevi*l doesn't know the title of this forum.

Speak Freely

Introductions, Invasions, Wars, Lies, Boasting, Bullying, and Other Misc Social Interaction.

*laughing*

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
The forum description is a lie. Therefore, it's accurate. Now shut the fuck up, asshat.

geedis

This can't be serious. I changed my mind. Can I get a Hell Yeah! on this ridiculous idea?

Once again Trollkingdom changes the rules, trying to intimidate New Age Posting with prejudice and discrimination.

jack

Once again "you all" miss the point completely.

Now....take a deep breath and try again.