Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A perfect end to a perfect day...

*thwaps BDM*

Not everyone is superstrong. Ever since my troubles last year when i had emergency surgery, not eating for a day could mean me dropping.
So i say "TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF" to Sadi, because her body obviously needs the energy and fluids more than some macho idiot who takes pride in working like a maniac. Shouldnt you be home playing with your kid? What kind of good parenting is working that much anyways? Oh, i guess you have some chained up little woman doing the mommy bit, but I bet she hopes that you sometimes wouldnt work quite so much and help her out with the kid, right? I hope the money is worth it.

Big Dick McGee said:
Wow, I've known some attention whores in my time, but getting your family to take you to the ER when all you need is some food and sleep...that's about the best attention whoring I've ever heard of.

s'funny, but I've worked 60-70 hours a week for the past 5 years, barely stopping for a sammich, and I've never felt the need to dramatically "black out".

BRAVO, HO!

Yes, well...we are different, you and I.

Whereas you have enough body fat to survive on for a week if necessary, I do not.

S. SaDiablo said:
Yes, well...we are different, you and I.

Whereas you have enough body fat to survive on for a week if necessary, I do not.

Mmm...more like 2 weeks these days. One of the benefits of making enough money to eat well.

Even with all my various medical ailments...I bet I'll live to an older age than you do. Obesity isn't good for the heart.

Oh, and as to the money...enjoy it while it lasts. You can't take it with you.

^^I'm not even close to obese, but I could sure lose 20 pounds. I am CERTAIN you could stand to lose that much or more.

You know, people without money always say, "you can't take it with you" and that's true enough. But you can sure as hell enjoy the short time you have on this earth a helluva lot better with money than without. :)

BDM, you're not a bad guy or anything but you're definitely one of the bigger meatheads I have ever encountered - and I'm from Jersey for chrissake.

You calling Aurian an "idiot" is like a house painter calling Da Vinci a hack.

Shatna said:
BDM, you're not a bad guy or anything but you're definitely one of the bigger meatheads I have ever encountered - and I'm from Jersey for chrissake.

You calling Aurian an "idiot" is like a house painter calling Da Vinci a hack.
^^ oh, my goodness gracious!! QOTW

Shatna said:

Actually I am pretty much a prick, even IRL. Good thing I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me, eh?

I didn't ask you to. Just making the point that you ain't my exactly super genius of the century.

Now go count your money or something.

Ohh...so, in your world, NOT fawning over every chick who posts here is a sign of low intelligence? Damn, you must be a Hawking-level genius! :lol:

I call 'em like I see 'em. Sadi is an attention whore. Most attention whores I've know are fat chicks who can't get attention any other way.