Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A perfect end to a perfect day...

No dummy. Aurian is a highly intelligent woman, whereas you are a Big Moose lunkhead. You follow, now?

Big Dick McGee said:
Wow, I've known some attention whores in my time, but getting your family to take you to the ER when all you need is some food and sleep...that's about the best attention whoring I've ever heard of.

s'funny, but I've worked 60-70 hours a week for the past 5 years, barely stopping for a sammich, and I've never felt the need to dramatically "black out".

BRAVO, HO!
Who are you? The person who follows around one of the biggest attention whores ever. Laker_Girl was hospitalized, and you posted about it here.

If that wasn't attention whoring, I don't know what is, and you're nothing more than a peon either way, so shut the fuck up.

LOL

Shatna said:
No dummy. Aurian is a highly intelligent woman, whereas you are a Big Moose lunkhead. You follow, now?

I follow that you'll pathetically flirt with anything that wears panties. :)

Pathetic fuck.

Big Dick McGee said:
Wow, I've known some attention whores in my time, but getting your family to take you to the ER when all you need is some food and sleep...that's about the best attention whoring I've ever heard of.

s'funny, but I've worked 60-70 hours a week for the past 5 years, barely stopping for a sammich, and I've never felt the need to dramatically "black out".

BRAVO, HO!

And I bet you think your beautiful little wife is just sitting home waiting all day long for your fat tired ass to come home. Young, lonely, purse full of money, membership at the club, tons of time to burn, cell phone to keep tabs on the old man.....

Now thats living for the last 5 years...keep on working hard Big Dickie. I mean after all you have your precious Laker Bitch....and I bet she has many only a few minutes away.

Big Dick McGee is just as bad an attention whore, if not worse, for being this inane in threads. Same as when he claimed to be leaving because of the strippers.

Big Dick McGee said:
I call 'em like I see 'em.

Oh goodie....I call 'em like I see 'em also, Big Dickie!

Any man that has to advertise about having a 12" willy and
a big bank account.....Generally means, he doesn't have either.

giggle.gif

RuReddy said:
And I bet you think your beautiful little wife is just sitting home waiting all day long for your fat tired ass to come home. Young, lonely, purse full of money, membership at the club, tons of time to burn, cell phone to keep tabs on the old man.....

Now thats living for the last 5 years...keep on working hard Big Dickie. I mean after all you have your precious Laker Bitch....and I bet she has many only a few minutes away.

WTF are you talking about, ho? Make some sense for christ's sake! Deciphering that post was like readind badly-translated Chinese!

RuReddy said:
Oh goodie....I call 'em like I see 'em also, Big Dickie!

Any man that has to advertise about having a 12" willy and
a big bank account.....Generally means, he doesn't have either.

giggle.gif

Like they say in Texas: It ain't braggin' if it's true.

Now STFU and go make dinner for your husband. You've kept him waiting long enough.

Question...

Has anyone ever had a stomach ulcer or something? Every time I'm stressed I feel physically ill (stomach pains, nauseous, etc). But wouldn't I be vomiting blood or something?

*shrug*

S. SaDiablo said:
Question...

Has anyone ever had a stomach ulcer or something? Every time I'm stressed I feel physically ill (stomach pains, nauseous, etc). But wouldn't I be vomiting blood or something?

*shrug*
Yes, you would. You wouldn't be able to keep warm, your stool would be a darker/greener color, and you'd definitely know.

My Grandmother had one a few years ago. We almost didn't catch it in time.

RommieSG said:
Yes, you would. You wouldn't be able to keep warm, your stool would be a darker/greener color, and you'd definitely know.

My Grandmother had one a few years ago. We almost didn't catch it in time.

Eep! Scary!

Big Dick McGee said:
Big Dick McGee said:

BRAVO, HO!

Originally Posted by RuReddy

WTF are you talking about, ho? Make some sense for christ's sake! Deciphering that post was like readind badly-translated Chinese!

Try again Dickie....this time with the big head!