A picture of the ring I made for myself.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Made from 1.125" solid 304 stainless steel, Plan on getting it laser engraved.

7439.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How big is that ring?

What are you going to have engraved on it?

Looks very smooth and shiny.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My favorite ring is too big for my fingers now.

It has engraved on it - "Wherever you go, there you are."

Seph

Retired Account
More comfy?

Seph

Retired Account
Or thats its smooth and easy to remove?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
My woman wants me to make dildos now.

I made a dildo yesterday and rammed it in my woman's twat as I was giving her clitoris a high speed tongue lashing. she loved it. It has nice radius cut ribs for her pleasure :) . Damn what a fun hobby.

You know im not kidding about this, I can get video as proof. Research and development has been a lot of fun for her so far..

Cody

My woman wants me to make dildos now.

I made a dildo yesterday and rammed it in my woman's twat as I was giving her clitoris a high speed tongue lashing. she loved it. It has nice radius cut ribs for her pleasure :) . Damn what a fun hobby.

You know im not kidding about this, I can get video as proof. Research and development has been a lot of fun for her so far..

Jewelled buttplugs is a good market to get into, you could have a nice side business doing custom pieces. Possibly cock rings and dildos too. get someone to format a order form for an ol website with length, width per inch with gradients, and write a blurb to make it idiot resistant to order a custom size using common items as a comparison (like the radius of a kielbasa)