A Public Apology

Friday

Bazinga!
If Cait can be woman enough to accept my challenge, which she has, then I can return the favor and apologize to her in the same forum I castigated her in.

Cait, I do apologize.

But I'm not gonna make it easy on ya. ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's the challenge?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sarek said:
So is this going to involve you two and nude mud wrestling?

God, I hope not.

jack

:::crickets:::

Friday

Bazinga!
No, Sarek, no mud wrestling. ;)

jack said:
What's the challenge?
The challenge, jack, is to defend her guidelines, which specifically state decisions will be made according to her personal bias.

IMO, it's impossible to run a fair board that way.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
*yawn*

Either you two start making out and publishing pics, or take this to msn where touchy-feely crap gets resolved.

Friday said:
No, Sarek, no mud wrestling. ;)

The challenge, jack, is to defend her guidelines, which specifically state decisions will be made according to her personal bias.

IMO, it's impossible to run a fair board that way.
What are you waiting for? You've been activated. You're on the members list and everything.

jack

Well, tell her I accept her fucking stupid challenge too then :bigass:

Friday

Bazinga!
For the first time ever, and boy am I going to hear about this...

For the first time ever, I seem to have forgotten my password. Yeah, I'm a dork.

Friday

Bazinga!
Wait! Isn't SC the board that insists on a long ass password?

A-HA!

EDIT: Of course, I'm out of login chances, so now I have to wait awhile to use what I think it is.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I use the same password on all message boards. It's about 14 characters long, normally containing two to three punctuations and three to four capitalized letters. and the other characters are different combinations of numbers and letters. Good luck guessing what the password is.

jack

No youre all correct, never mind.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Conchaga said:
I use the same password on all message boards. It's about 14 characters long, normally containing two to three punctuations and three to four capitalized letters. and the other characters are different combinations of numbers and letters. Good luck guessing what the password is.

m1Ss_ManN3rZ_1Z_g0D

:retard:
mm