A Public Apology

Friday

Bazinga!
That's actually me 30 pounds ago. A combination of being ill and this damned low fat diet my doctor has me on has had some unexpectedly nice results.

Tho I still would kill for a pizza with the works. :D

And I did get new eyewear. I got tired of literally seeing thing through rose colored glasses. Heh...

Friday

Bazinga!
Conchaga said:
LOL! Not on your life. After all, I wouldn't want anyone to get carpal tunnel by furiously photoshopping, now, would I? ;)

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
roflcopter2.gif

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Conchaga said:
T'Bonz, not really.

**smiles** At 48, my hotness is long gone. I have to depend on that "personality" shit that everyone always brings up when someone isn't pretty.

Fortunately, I have plenty of "personality". Whether that's good or bad, is up to those stuck dealing with me. ;)

Besides, you guys are young pups. It would creep me out a bit if I were "hot" to some kiddie.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
T'Bonz said:
**smiles** At 48, my hotness is long gone. I have to depend on that "personality" shit that everyone always brings up when someone isn't pretty.

Fortunately, I have plenty of "personality". Whether that's good or bad, is up to those stuck dealing with me. ;)

Besides, you guys are young pups. It would creep me out a bit if I were "hot" to some kiddie.

Jesus, every woman but Wheezie is totally fucked in the head on this board.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
T'Bonz said:

We've seen your personality. Better depend on your looks.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
^why? If it gets longer than one page and I wasn't involved within the first 20 posts, I don't even bother.