Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree?

That would be unannermouse on the titty thing. Nothing beats real, organically grown love pillows. Plastic doesn't come close.

Mandi said:
sugar? pie? where? you know us fatties love sweets!!! HAHAHAHA cause i'm fat HAHAHA!
Yes, we do, don't we?

The pie should be coming out of the oven any minute now ;)

Chatty said:
Agree or disagree-men like their women to have a little meat on their bones.

Definitely agree, especially if it is MY little meat on their bones.

Thank you Gnight, yer a wonderful crowd!

I'll weigh in on this one and say....DISAGREE.

I have curves in all the right spots, why not show them off? ;) I must admit I never saw the attraction until I actually tried it...now I think they're hot. :D

I'd actully like to comment on a few of these, I just never had the chance.

Sex on the first date?
Depends. If you're trying to seriously date and not just have a quick hookup, then no.

Breasts?
Disagree. I like them real, In any size. Besides, any more then a handful is a waste.

men like their women to have a little meat on their bones?
Completely agree. If a woman looks like she will blow away with a little gust of wind... that's just no good.

Thongs.... it depends on the woman. it looks good on some and completely ridiculous on others.

Dark Link said:
Breasts?
Disagree. I like them real, In any size. Besides, any more then a handful is a waste.
We're such a match. Ive been sayin that for years. I have a nice healthy handful :D