Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree?

Chatty said:
So you're saying you have a little meat? ;)

0106.jpg

My Internet Penis is this big!!!

They're no longer dating so I say it's ok, even though it might not be the best idea in the world if you spend a lot of time with said friend and the breakup wasn't exactly amiable.

Depends on how bad the breakup was and how long you wait after they broke up.

If it was a nasty break up, dont try it. If your friend breaks up with their SO and you start going out with him/her the next day, dont expect on keeping that friend for long.

Disagree, but the cheatee should get one revenge fuck out of it. With the person of their choice.

S. SaDiablo said:
If your partner cheats on you, the relationship should be terminated immediately. Agree or disagree?

It's definitely at risk of termination, so I'd agree.

Don't agree with the revenge fuck, but then everyone is different, and everyone's opinion is valid.

It is what it is.

S. SaDiablo said:
If your partner cheats on you, the relationship should be terminated immediately. Agree or disagree?

Not to sound like a flake, but it would depend on the circumstance. Affairs rarely occur in a vacuum, things should not get that out of hand, and it's a HUGE red-flag that communication has broken down at some point.

If that communication gap can be bridged and if the base reason for the affair can be worked out, then it's not a relationship ender.

If both partners don't want to work on these two things, then it's over. Often the pain accompanying an affair, and more importantly the lies that almost always go with it, may well make one or both of those involved not wish to work it out.

A "revenge fuck" just makes things worse, making both partners in the "wrong".

I, for one, would hate to be the recipient of such a fuck. While it may be physically fun...think of the mental/spiritual and outright "use" vibe of such an experence?!?! Ug.

RuReddy said:
I just said revenge fuck was a great idea,
I didn't say I would do it nor would I accept it.

Sure, once you remove your own moral accountability, it'd be great!

Sadly, most of us aren't wired like that. Pesky consciences and responsiblities and all...

Thanks for recognizing the sarcasm and absurdity of my initial reply.

I will disagree with that, if it were so my marriage would have ended a long time ago but thankfully we worked things out.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'd just like to state, for the record, that the statements posted do not necessarily reflect my own beliefs.

The whole purpose of this exercise was to gain multiple opinions on a single situation. So far, I'd say it's working. ;)

This is a tricky one........I don't want to know who you've been with, but if it's someone I know and they pose a potential risk, then I want to know so I can watch out for them.......And I don't ask, if they volunteer the info cool, if not oh well.

Neil said:
Sure, once you remove your own moral accountability, it'd be great!

Sadly, most of us aren't wired like that. Pesky consciences and responsiblities and all...

Thanks for recognizing the sarcasm and absurdity of my initial reply.

:D Anytime....I love sarcasm darling!