Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL PRAISE OUR LORD SAINTLUCIFER!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
As I have PWned the entire site, you may all feel free to bow down before me in subservience. Please, be calm and form a line before me in single file. All murmuring to each other in awe of my presence must be kept to a whisper.

SaintLucifer
Canada Sucks!

Bank: 3,000
Total Points: 3,720
Donate

Ishcabittle said:
SaintLucifer
Canada Sucks!

Bank: 3,000
Total Points: 3,720
Donate

I thought that was funny when yesterday MESSENGER yapped about the 'gifts' I had fucking received and that I was too stupid to do anything about them. Within two seconds the gifts were gone. When will you people fucking realise there I many things on this site I fail to care about? It is not because I do not know how to do something, but that I do not give a flying fuck about it. Strangely enough after that post, MESSENGER was suddenly quiet. *ROTFLMAO*

Henoch said:
Individuals who start threads to solely praise themselves are 98.9% lacking in self esteem.

IMO.

Oh really? Wherever did you find that wee bit o' logic?? I have wiped out an entire site yet I am the one lacking in self-esteem? An entire site was in an uproar so one member in particular decided to scan the internet for pics of ugly people and post it on TK as me. This was clearly a desperate act of revenge. A damn shame it backfired on them since I had previously stated even before the picture appeared that I have never posted on the internet. I daresay the individual (I have a good idea who it was although I cannot prove it) who posted the pic has serious self-esteem issues. Suddenly after the posting of that pic, more people began removing their own pics although the majority of them had already done so after I had pilfered the majority of pics and altered them all. This is called an entire site being PWned!! I rule! The only person with balls on this entire forum would be DONOVAN. Even though I pilfered his pic and altered it, he still posted it. That or, as is my belief, it is not a picture of him thus the explanation as to why he displays it without fear.

SaintLucifer said:
Oh really? Wherever did you find that wee bit o' logic?? I have wiped out an entire site yet I am the one lacking in self-esteem? An entire site was in an uproar so one member in particular decided to scan the internet for pics of ugly people and post it on TK as me. This was clearly a desperate act of revenge. A damn shame it backfired on them since I had previously stated even before the picture appeared that I have never posted on the internet. I daresay the individual (I have a good idea who it was although I cannot prove it) who posted the pic has serious self-esteem issues. Suddenly after the posting of that pic, more people began removing their own pics although the majority of them had already done so after I had pilfered the majority of pics and altered them all. This is called an entire site being PWned!! I rule! The only person with balls on this entire forum would be DONOVAN. Even though I pilfered his pic and altered it, he still posted it. That or, as is my belief, it is not a picture of him thus the explanation as to why he displays it without fear.
STFU already! Yer stupid, just deal with it & move on!:roll:

BTW, yer post was too long & reaked boredom...DIDN'T READ.

SaintLucifer said:
As I have PWned the entire site, you may all feel free to bow down before me in subservience. Please, be calm and form a line before me in single file. All murmuring to each other in awe of my presence must be kept to a whisper.

SaintLucifer said:
You people and your 'gifts', 'points', 'tkarma'. Christ. Get lives.

Telling everyone to "Get a life" is always funny after telling everyone to "bow before you" on a message board.

I am waiting for Luci to start a thread in praise of himself and when no one responds, he ends up making 20 or so more responsive posts on his own. Thus, he will have added to his post count (and that's really why he posts everywhere), and sung his praises to himself since no one else agrees with his loudly proclaimed self assessment. I'm sure Luci thinks that if he says it loudly enough, and often enough, he will become that which he ardently wishes to be true. The little engine that could!!

I think I am, I think I can, I think I am, I think I can. . . :-)

Enkephalen said:
I am waiting for Luci to start a thread in praise of himself and when no one responds, he ends up making 20 or so more responsive posts on his own. Thus, he will have added to his post count (and that's really why he posts everywhere), and sung his praises to himself since no one else agrees with his loudly proclaimed self assessment. I'm sure Luci thinks that if he says it loudly enough, and often enough, he will become that which he ardently wishes to be true. The little engine that could!!

What is this fascination with one's 'post count'?? Who cares?? How many posts one completes is absolutely irrelevant. I have no idea how many posts I have completed nor do I give a flying fuck. The fact you do is both rather odd and disturbing at the same time.

SaintLucifer said:
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE OMNIPOTENT FORCE YOU WILL BOW TO ME

SaintLucifer said:
What is this fascination with one's 'post count'?? Who cares?? How many posts one completes is absolutely irrelevant. I have no idea how many posts I have completed nor do I give a flying fuck. The fact you do is both rather odd and disturbing at the same time.

You focus your response on the irrelevant, and ignore the remainder because you know it to be true.