Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL PRAISE OUR LORD SAINTLUCIFER!!

Enkephalen said:
You responded to it didn't you?

Why do you continue to post responses to me? I am ugly remember? I should be most appreciative if you could keep that belief in your head.

SaintLucifer said:
Why do you continue to post responses to me? I am ugly remember? I should be most appreciative if you could keep that belief in your head.

It is considered polite to respond to a person who responds to one's post. I am so sorry that this offends you so. But, I guess I am a carbuncle on your ample backside. Ouch! Thank you for sharing.

Enkephalen said:
Thank you Jack. I have you and MM to thank for allowing it to become animated.

ENKIE sweetheart!! Please view my picture. Just click below:
478927tm.jpg
TA DA!! Bet you want me now more than ever you fucking cunt?!

Why, thank you Luci, but I think I'll pass. You be a good boy and run along and play nice with the other children. You don't want me to put you on restriction -- or do you?

Enkephalen said:
Why, thank you Luci, but I think I'll pass. You be a good boy and run along and play nice with the other children. You don't want me to put you on restriction -- or do you?

Wow! You finally 'get it'! Yes I do want you to put me on 'restriction'. In fact, I will ask you nicely to do just that. She FINALLY understood the hint that I have been passing her way since the very first time we yapped. Fuck but the people in here are slooooooooooowwwww.