Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL PRAISE OUR LORD SAINTLUCIFER!!

SaintLucifer said:
Wow! You finally 'get it'! Yes I do want you to put me on 'restriction'. In fact, I will ask you nicely to do just that. She FINALLY understood the hint that I have been passing her way since the very first time we yapped. Fuck but the people in here are slooooooooooowwwww.

You are so clueless and you protest too much. I can only assume that your responsive post was to hide your embarrssment at not having your offer welcomed. It's okay, Luci, you don't have to have your cheeks pinked - unless you want that spanking. I'm just playing with you my little Canadian pork rind. Yet, I have you either tentatively flirting with me, or raging about not needing my attentions. I think I have had you jumping through my hoops for awhile now. I won't call it that pwned word. I think I'll call it what it is -- I am the ringmistress and you are the little trained monkey boy. Now, hold still while I tie more things to your tail.

Enkephalen said:
You are so clueless and you protest too much. I can only assume that your responsive post was to hide your embarrssment at not having your offer welcomed. It's okay, Luci, you don't have to have your cheeks pinked - unless you want that spanking. I'm just playing with you my little Canadian pork rind. Yet, I have you either tentatively flirting with me, or raging about not needing my attentions. I think I have had you jumping through my hoops for awhile now. I won't call it that pwned word. I think I'll call it what it is -- I am the ringmistress and you are the little trained monkey boy. Now, hold still while I tie more things to your tail.

No doubt if all others were to review your previous posts, it is you who has been played by me sweetie. I flirt, then mock, flirt, mock. This is me toying with you. Rage? That would insinuate that I give a damn what you have to say. Unlike you, I fail to care about things like 'points', 'gifts', etc. Was it not you who became upset after my claim the only reason your avatar works would be thanks to you sucking admin cock? Then further anger once I pilfered your avatar and made it dance just as I have made YOU dance. You needed to perform an indecent act upon one of the nerdy admins to do something which took me 2 minutes to make work. Then I saw you literally gushing with joy when everyone praised your new avatar, something that clearly made me choke with laughter. You and everyone else making a big deal and then silence two minutes later when I posted YOUR working avatar without any need to perform indecent acts. This clearly angered you. Even after this I continued to toy with you. No doubt you took me seriously and became turned on by my 'advances'. :laugh: At this very moment I spit from laughing so hard.
Sweetie? Understand one thing, I could very easily have you at any time I so desire. In fact, I could have any woman on this site. Of this I am totally convinced as is everyone else here. They continue to post pics because they KNOW I am far more handsome than they could ever hope to be. 'Ugly' is one word I have never had anyone use when describing me. I shall never forget that night at the club just 4 weeks ago when one gentleman came up to me and told me 'what the fuck are you doing sitting around? You could have any woman in here you want'. I replied that I abhor drunk females be they beautiful or no. I even had one bitch send the bouncer over to tell me she wanted me to purchase a drink for her. I simply said to him 'tell the bitch she is ugly and to fuck off'. He was absolutely stunned for the bitch was gorgeous. I just abhor bitches who use their looks to get their way, something you would know nothing about. Same with every single female on this site. I am willing to bet any amount of cash I am by far the best-looking individul on this site. My superior intellect is a given. I knew that from Day One. As for my looks, I knew they were better even before I registered here.
The uproar I have caused thus far has left me bewildered as to how it is possible individuals such as yourselves could possibly exist. Do you all live with your mommy and daddy? This must be the case. Have you all retreated into some psycho fantasy world that you make completely inane comments I know none of you would ever make out there in the 'real' world lest you begin to look foolish. I do find one thing very interesting about this site. No one has threatened me with physical violence yet. This is the first time this has happened. I am incredulous. Every other site had individuals claiming they would track me down and kill me. I simply laughed and gave them my city location (TORONTO for those who may decide to 'do' something about me). I even became threatened by a fucker who shared my city whereupon I told him where to meet me. Time, place - everything. Since it was close to my home I decided to call the fucker on his 'tough' bullshit. Naturally he never showed up. I am not an easy person to miss. Why? I was one of very few WHITE people in the area. I am the only one who wears a black leather jacket. I am the only male with long hair. I most definitely am the only person around here who owns blue eyes. Everywhere else they are either fucking dark brown or black. Fucking immigrants. The niggers will never stare me in the eyes they are such cowards. The pakis are too stupid to realise they are being challenged. The Chinks simply swarm in large numbers for anyone to do or say anything. I am what one individual may descrive as 'THE LAST WHITE MAN STANDING'. It is odd people I know fail to understand why I am a firm believer of fascism.
When I have longer hair than you ENKIE, there is something wrong here. Females like you are largely ignored out there in the real world by people like me. I am but an anomaly. Individuals claim I dress like a hood yet display intellect greater than anyone else they know.
I AM GOD. Simple. Damn. I ranted here. Must be my urge for a ciggy. I must away for a bit. My craving for nicotine and darker lungs has overtaken me. I shall return to extinguish the end upon your fat ass.

SaintLucifer said:
No doubt if all others were to review your previous posts, it is you who has been played by me sweetie. I flirt, then mock, flirt, mock. This is me toying with you. Rage? That would insinuate that I give a damn what you have to say. Unlike you, I fail to care about things like 'points', 'gifts', etc. Was it not you who became upset after my claim the only reason your avatar works would be thanks to you sucking admin cock? Then further anger once I pilfered your avatar and made it dance just as I have made YOU dance. You needed to perform an indecent act upon one of the nerdy admins to do something which took me 2 minutes to make work. Then I saw you literally gushing with joy when everyone praised your new avatar, something that clearly made me choke with laughter. You and everyone else making a big deal and then silence two minutes later when I posted YOUR working avatar without any need to perform indecent acts. This clearly angered you. Even after this I continued to toy with you. No doubt you took me seriously and became turned on by my 'advances'. :laugh: At this very moment I spit from laughing so hard.
Sweetie? Understand one thing, I could very easily have you at any time I so desire. In fact, I could have any woman on this site. Of this I am totally convinced as is everyone else here. They continue to post pics because they KNOW I am far more handsome than they could ever hope to be. 'Ugly' is one word I have never had anyone use when describing me. I shall never forget that night at the club just 4 weeks ago when one gentleman came up to me and told me 'what the fuck are you doing sitting around? You could have any woman in here you want'. I replied that I abhor drunk females be they beautiful or no. I even had one bitch send the bouncer over to tell me she wanted me to purchase a drink for her. I simply said to him 'tell the bitch she is ugly and to fuck off'. He was absolutely stunned for the bitch was gorgeous. I just abhor bitches who use their looks to get their way, something you would know nothing about. Same with every single female on this site. I am willing to bet any amount of cash I am by far the best-looking individul on this site. My superior intellect is a given. I knew that from Day One. As for my looks, I knew they were better even before I registered here.
The uproar I have caused thus far has left me bewildered as to how it is possible individuals such as yourselves could possibly exist. Do you all live with your mommy and daddy? This must be the case. Have you all retreated into some psycho fantasy world that you make completely inane comments I know none of you would ever make out there in the 'real' world lest you begin to look foolish. I do find one thing very interesting about this site. No one has threatened me with physical violence yet. This is the first time this has happened. I am incredulous. Every other site had individuals claiming they would track me down and kill me. I simply laughed and gave them my city location (TORONTO for those who may decide to 'do' something about me). I even became threatened by a fucker who shared my city whereupon I told him where to meet me. Time, place - everything. Since it was close to my home I decided to call the fucker on his 'tough' bullshit. Naturally he never showed up. I am not an easy person to miss. Why? I was one of very few WHITE people in the area. I am the only one who wears a black leather jacket. I am the only male with long hair. I most definitely am the only person around here who owns blue eyes. Everywhere else they are either fucking dark brown or black. Fucking immigrants. The niggers will never stare me in the eyes they are such cowards. The pakis are too stupid to realise they are being challenged. The Chinks simply swarm in large numbers for anyone to do or say anything. I am what one individual may descrive as 'THE LAST WHITE MAN STANDING'. It is odd people I know fail to understand why I am a firm believer of fascism.
When I have longer hair than you ENKIE, there is something wrong here. Females like you are largely ignored out there in the real world by people like me. I am but an anomaly. Individuals claim I dress like a hood yet display intellect greater than anyone else they know.
I AM GOD. Simple. Damn. I ranted here. Must be my urge for a ciggy. I must away for a bit. My craving for nicotine and darker lungs has overtaken me. I shall return to extinguish the end upon your fat ass.
Owned.

It's such a shame to see a fine young lad get angry. Perhaps some tea and crumpets to calm your nerves?

OMG! I had no idea (well, yes I did) that I had so angered this child into such a temper tantrum. And to know that I did it with malice aforethought makes the reward all the sweeter.

Now, how do I know he is enraged? Because he doesn't really respond to my post in this thread, but brings up other emotional wounds from other posts of mine in the past. They still sting and smart!! Doesn't that sound like a boy scorned?

Luci, you are so amusing. Shall we light the firecrackers?