Almost Human (KARL URBAN)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ROBOT COPS. I'm in. Well, I'll certainly watch it a few times to see if I like it. I would like to snuggle Karl Urban. (the video is no longer available due to a copyright claim :rwmad: )

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
His best friend is a talking pie for some reason?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Despite his Bones 2.0 shtick, how many Trekkies, or casual movie theater packrats for that matter, know that Karl Urban is actually from nuZealand:phpquestion:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like to look at Karl and go "I remember when you had bleached blonde hair and played a tatted up Cupid on Xena."

GOOD ON YOU KARL

CaptainWacky

The Eugenics wars happened in 1996 so there will defintiely be robot cops in 35 years.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Dude, that's what I've been saying for YEARS!

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Does anybody really think that in 35 years there will be robot cops?

Well, I'm still waiting or the creation of flying cars we're all supposed to be flying to work.

I've enjoyed handsome Karl Urban ever since "Lord of the Rings." I'll watch because I like stories about robots and cyborgs -- love among the synthetics. *sigh*

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THIS SHOW STARTS TONIGHT AT 8PM

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
OMG I'm so excited! This show is going to be so HOT. A show with Karl Urban!! I want to hug it!

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I like to look at Karl and go "I remember when you had bleached blonde hair and played a tatted up Cupid on Xena."

GOOD ON YOU KARL

God, that show had so much pretty. Remember Kevin Smith? Too bad he died so young.

10292.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I'll wait and see what the internet says about it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My filmgeek guru friend (who is African-Ameican) posted this on Facebook just now:

Who else watched MY PARTNER NEGROBOT, er, I mean ALMOST HUMAN and turned it off halfway through due to sheer boredom?

Oh dear.