Am I Too Fat to Strip?

Wisdom

FYI That themesong was co-written by Bert Backarack, and launched his career.

Nevermind that I can't name two other songs by the man, but now I'm singing The Blob at work.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
But it's credited to The Five Blobs, even though it was performed by only one man.

Good times.

Wisdom

I seem to remember a chorus, did he just loop his voice?

AND, the original Blob still exists and even goes on tour!

Kerb Crawler

I was thinking there was definite looping/layering involved.

I did NOT know about the tour, though.

Wisdom

Yeah, I can't find the link. Just Google around and you'll find a page with an article. The director owns it and keeps it in an industrial cylinder. He goes back to where The Blob was filmed and they show it in the theater that appeared in the film.

Kerb Crawler

Coolness. Might have to work it in my eventual tour of the more esoteric and eccentric spots of the U.S.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Now THAT would be tour guide book worth buying!

Kerb Crawler

^I'll send you a copy and an invite. ;)

Kitsch

Gonad said:
I need the opinions of professionals and customers! I'm mainly concerned with my ass. The ass crack itself isn't all that long/big, but I still think the problem is my butt, and NOT my thighs. Here's a picture of me sunbathing:

gonadav.jpg
While not exactly a professional I am what you might call a regular where customers are concerned. I would have to say you are right to be concerned but not about your butt crack being too small, [far as I can tell it runs from the lumbar to your knees], and your thighs seem to be non-existent.
So the only problem I can spot from the limited info the picture provides is the lack of helium and a parade.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Wisdom said:
FYI That themesong was co-written by Bert Backarack, and launched his career.

Nevermind that I can't name two other songs by the man, but now I'm singing The Blob at work.
That's Burt Bacharach, get it right.

Tyrant

RommieSG said:
That's Burt Bacharach, get it right.
Yeah Rommie, are you on his payroll?? I'm mean, what's the matter with you?? I can't be randomly hostile and a total spastic to people here?? You sux!1

Wisdom

Thanks for the "assist", Paperboy.

Now, go ahead and bowl me over with that sharp wit, and call me a cunt.

Tyrant

Meh.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Kitsch said:
While not exactly a professional I am what you might call a regular where customers are concerned. I would have to say you are right to be concerned but not about your butt crack being too small, [far as I can tell it runs from the lumbar to your knees], and your thighs seem to be non-existent.
So the only problem I can spot from the limited info the picture provides is the lack of helium and a parade.

The helium isn't necessary, I already have a very high voice. :D
So, if YOU were the lap dance recipient, would you pay me less because of my weight? Do YOU think I'm too fat to strip or dance?

And yes, BG, I'll make this my av!

Ishcabittle

No. Catagorically, no. Not in any way, shape, or form are you to fat to strip.

If I had my druthers, I would wear those big clown pants with the suspenders and pour you in. I'd be a walking tea cup with human tea sloshing around in me pants.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
It would be all nice and warm for you, but can I resist sticking nipple tassles to random parts of my body?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I think that's a picture of an actual suicide from some 'faces of death' site, fyi.

Ishcabittle

Gonad said:
It would be all nice and warm for you, but can I resist sticking nipple tassles to random parts of my body?

I don't know... can you? You don't have to, that may be uncomfortable in the pants.

ArawnApAnnwn

Gonad said:
I need the opinions of professionals and customers! I'm mainly concerned with my ass. The ass crack itself isn't all that long/big, but I still think the problem is my butt, and NOT my thighs. Here's a picture of me sunbathing:

gonadav.jpg

Why did you post TIFF's picture? So very mean although a valid question I daresay.