Amy Winehouse found dead

Strangest fact I learned about her today is that she used to run a WCW website during the Monday Night Wars!

[YOUTUBE]5_H_YR3Eyig[/YOUTUBE]

Never heard this before, it's really good. I'M SURE YOU ALL HEARD IT SINCE YOU'VE HAD HIGH SPEED INTERNET FOREVER AND STUFF :rwmad:

Oh yes, that's from back in the days when MARK RONSON killed her.

(there were lots of tabloid newspaper headlines a couple of years ago about famous people having killed her by feeding her habit.)

In one of her music videos she is walking to her own grave. She knew what was happening to her and she couldn't stop it, and neither could we. I'm sorry, but I can't see anything other than tragedy in any of this.

Dead Amy Winehouse...

1774.imgcache.jpg

It's really pretty sick that they showed her body being removed live on the news (but maybe they showed the bodies of dead Norwegians too?)

Sky News did. I was at my cousins (just want to make it clear I didn't watch it out of choice) on Saturday and saw their report on Norway, where they just kept showing pictures of bodies strewn about. And then there was the report on Amy Winehouse. Then the one about the nurse who murdered patients. Then the famine. Then the massive Chinese train crash. And then "that's all from us for now, have a good evening!".

Sky News did. I was at my cousins (just want to make it clear I didn't watch it out of choice) on Saturday and saw their report on Norway, where they just kept showing pictures of bodies strewn about. And then there was the report on Amy Winehouse. Then the one about the nurse who murdered patients. Then the famine. Then the massive Chinese train crash. And then "that's all from us for now, have a good evening!".

"look at all this death and destruction"

"have a good evening"

I am reminded of the song Dirty Laundry by Don Henley.

I think what this thread really proves is that you're all pretty much decent people with your fair share of empathy toward your fellow man.

Not figments of my fevered imagination like I originally thought.

Back