Seph

Retired Account
that is all, thank u...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
you're such a stupid little boy. you gonna keep crying now til your mama curls you up to her saggy wrinkled chest and comforts you? fucking moron virgin fag. how dare you blah blah

That about covers the response. I ripped the zzzzzz gimmick!

Seph

Retired Account
i cant wait till she makes me wanna talk to my mum, i cant see it happening...

Ange

Banned
you're such a stupid little boy. you gonna keep crying now til your mama curls you up to her saggy wrinkled chest and comforts you? fucking moron virgin fag. how dare you blah blah

That about covers the response. I ripped the zzzzzz gimmick!
I love your signature.

Poor guy trying to get him a hit thread by using Ange's name in here.

I take nothing serious on a chat bb , just laugh and happy 24/7. That is why it is so easy to manipulate no lifes whose has this for their real life.

Most need to take about a one year BB

Can you imagine a newbie coming on a bb and without hardily trying sending members into meltdowns and hissy fits from the men?

I am the girl they have dreamd about. the girl who they could never even have courage to say hi to in real life.

Ange

Banned
Ange is now leaving thread, please bury it!

dead_thread.jpg

Captain Kirk To The Rescue!

Ange

Banned
God Hates Jack Off!

In a press conference late yesterday, God made the announcement that he does in fact hate Jack who lives in Queen Ange's Land known as The Troll Kingdom
The announcement has confirmed what many have believed for years: that through various setbacks and twists of fate, God has proven that he hates Jack Off(Also known as The Jackoff Kid, The Town Fool And Queen Ange's Beeetch&Whiny Little Dumbfuck).

"The fact is, Jack Off should never have been born in the first place," God admitted early in his speech, "the only reason he's here is because of a faulty condom and his mother's lack of education on proper use of birth control pills.

I'd really like to get rid of Jack, I just can't find the time or the patience to end his pointless life."

God continued to explain that the various traumas Jack had experienced were attempts to push him to take his own life.

"Unfortunately," God added, Jack hasn't been able to take the hint."

The various 'signs' started In 1979, when Jackie Da Bitch found his grandmother dead of a stroke in her rocking chair. Since then, God's hints have ranged from car accidents to layoffs to the occasional untimely erection during high school gym class.

The latest of such misfortunes was boyfriend, Seph, decision to leave Jack and pursue a romance with his former boyfriend WillsZenith
"I even went as far as to cancel his favorite show, "The Little boys in the shower," God stated, "it's really starting to bother me, I guess I'll have to send an angel to him in a dream or something. Some people are just thick-headed, I guess."

Jack Off, who works at the 7th street King Pooper Soopers as a night time poop-butt, was unavailable for comment at the time due to a recent case of food poisoning. However, neighbor Ed Greenfield, 22, offered his opinion on the announcement:

"Well of course God's out to get him," Greenfield chuckled, "ever since Jack moved in here, we've been telling him that. I mean, the Queerboy can't get even open a bottle of beer without it foaming up and leaking all over his. Why the hell can't he just wrap his lips around a revolver and get it over with?"

While friends and family alike have told Jack Off that God hates him, he has apparently given little thought to the idea, and has been known to say things like "well, my time will come, and things will turn out okay."

"It's time Jack Off learned that things are not going to turn out okay," God declared. Jack Off, if you can hear this, do us all a favor and jump off a building or something, end the charade - and make all our lives easier."
3. Don' be callin me for no reason - homey don' play that.
4. Y'all betta be in church on Sundee.
5. Don' dis ya mama ... an if ya know who ya daddy is, don' dis him neither.
6. Don' ice ya bros.
7. Stick to ya own woman.
8. Don' be liftin no goods.
9. Don' be frontin like you all that an no snitchin on ya homies.
10. Don' be eyein' ya homie's crib, ride, or nothin like dat.

GOD

Ange

Banned
who's having the meltdown again?
That is called creative talent. Sorry you lames and 4th rate posters do not recognize it

Yes a new dazzling beautiful Queen has taken this sorry assed dead board by storm and nothing will ever be the same again!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
And now ange , the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear (fuck off)
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few ( knowing you)
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption (unlike your deported papa)
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway ( well over the U.S border)

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew ( or made up)
When I bit off more than I could chew ( dumb mexican ment to suck)
But through it all, when there was doubt ( about your gender)
I ate it up and spit it out ( well you did)
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way ( specially on your droopy mexico face)

I've loved, I've laughed and cried ( well laughed)
I've had my fill, my share of losing ( youve certainly had your fill)
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing (along with everyone else)
To think I did all that ( doctors bike)
And may I say, not in a shy way, ( you aint but hey he was your brother)
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"

For what is a man, what has he got? ( a man has balls like you tranny)
If not himself, then he has naught ( yup you a nothing)
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels ( you know about being on your knees)
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way! ( well blowing and you says it all....)

[instrumental]

Yes, it was my way

Ange

Banned
who's having the meltdown again?
LMAO@Meltdown on a dead BB where most of the worlds bigest nerds live in a make belive world when their Moms let them go out and play. I bet half the guys here are terrified of women and still virgins or if they had sex once they were laughed at so hard that they won't do that again.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
LMAO@Meltdown on a dead BB where most of the worlds bigest nerds live in a make belive world when their Moms let them go out and play. I bet half the guys here are terrified of women and still virgins or if they had sex once they were laughed at so hard that they won't do that again.

yeah getting old, I note the degredation in your articulation, you are no educated nurse im guessing you're teenage at best....

blah blah mom, gay, virgin, trek, i am queen, follow me, blah yahoo, bb, someone , blah jack,

comic book etc

yup yawn

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He wants himself.
jack=ange
or
ange=several people including you
(but not me)
;)

Mirah, despite the fact that she repeats answers to the same quote three times that isn't how my non-sequitur posting works, darling. If it were me, some folks would be in on the troll.

I think you should be sniffing up Dual's asscrack if you want to find out where the stench is REALLY coming from.

And, you know it.

Ange

Banned
And now ange , the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear (fuck off)
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway

Regrets, I've had a few ( knowing you)
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption (unlike your deported papa)
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway ( well over the U.S border)

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew ( or made up)
When I bit off more than I could chew ( dumb mexican ment to suck)
But through it all, when there was doubt ( about your gender)
I ate it up and spit it out ( well you did)
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way ( specially on your droopy mexico face)

I've loved, I've laughed and cried ( well laughed)
I've had my fill, my share of losing ( youve certainly had your fill)
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing (along with everyone else)
To think I did all that ( doctors bike)
And may I say, not in a shy way, ( you aint but hey he was your brother)
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"

For what is a man, what has he got? ( a man has balls like you tranny)
If not himself, then he has naught ( yup you a nothing)
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels ( you know about being on your knees)
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way! ( well blowing and you says it all....)

[instrumental]

Yes, it was my way
I am laughing so hard thinking if some woman convincing a nerd here that her kid was his to get child support and the poor kid would be laughed at 24/7 by every other kid screaming, your dad thinks he is a alien one day and dresses as a super hero the next.

Everybody has always wondered where the nerds were after the comic book and trek conventions were over. well Ange has found them hiding here and still living for life with their moms..

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I am laughing so hard thinking if some woman convincing a nerd here that her kid was his to get child support and the poor kid would be laughed at 24/7 by every other kid screaming, your dad thinks he is a alien one day and dresses as a super hero the next.

Everybody has always wondered where the nerds were after the comic book and trek conventions were over. well Ange has found them hiding here and still living for life with their moms..

nice try mexican, miles wide sweetheart, perhaps you could give the guy on the x-ray department a handjob , just so he will respect you eh?

seriously you reek of desperation