Cock

Let's be making sexy business
you are on a board full of nerds and even them laugh at you.

I really have to dumb myself down to post here.

which rule is this again?

when you're calling someone stupid, proofread your shit, cockbite.

Ange

Banned
I was looking at the thread tags in rocky's Bb on one of my dads thread, they are so funny. here they are, none changed , all here!

earl and i have phone sex, earl gets them to post., Earl is my dreamlover, EARL MADE ALL HIS OWN THREAD TAGS, EARL owns Grubbs, Earl posts alone ITT, ed should kill himself, i wanna fuck earl hard, i want earl to bend me over, lol shitbucket

Ange

Banned
which rule is this again?

when you're calling someone stupid, proofread your shit, cockbite.
Fuck spelling, I might be the only MENSA member here. You lack any creativity, just a waste of time reading. your greatest posts ever is*ANGE Misspelled a word. Who cares? I don't even cre enough to check my posts before sending them.

What a bore you must be, cgecking every post to see if any word misspelled.

Ange

Banned
Love Me Or Hate Me Either Way I'm On Your Mind.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I own you Ange :bigass:

Given the fact that you mention me in every post you make, you are officially my bitch.

Cock

Fuck spelling, I might be the only MENSA member here. You lack any creativity, just a waste of time reading. your greatest posts ever is*ANGE Misspelled a word. Who cares? I don't even cre enough to check my posts before sending them.

What a bore you must be, cgecking every post to see if any word misspelled.
no no, ordinarily, I wouldn't trouble you.... just that when you're calling someone stupid, Irony Awaits you with big pointy teeth and .....

any way, I'm sorry you're bored by cock. So ....what ARE you into then?

Ange

Banned

Given the fact that you mention me in every post you make, you are officially my bitch.
Shit old man, you follow me like a Dog. I don't post in your threads. Everybody is laughing at a super dumbfuck like you geting beat down by me over and over and over. But you take the abuse because they tell me this is the first time in years and years that you have been noticed.

Ange

Banned

The only bitch you have Grandpa is your 80 year old Mother who you live of off. Too stupid to even work a job. here every second that you are awake. Go fuck your mom since that is the only pussy you could ever get.

Ange

Banned
no no, ordinarily, I wouldn't trouble you.... just that when you're calling someone stupid, Irony Awaits you with big pointy teeth and .....

any way, I'm sorry you're bored by cock. So ....what ARE you into then?
I like to misspell a word eve so often to make Jack happy. As for Cock, I love them long and hard. I will ride them like a bronco bucking bull.

My favorite thing is Jet Skiing On Lake Meade Or Underwater Scuba Diving In The Pacific Ocean.

Cock

Underwater scuba diving?

so, you're not claiming to be the smartest person here are you? didn't you say something about MENSA?

I was just wondering what other kind of scuba diving you prefer the Underwater kind to.

meh.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I like to misspell a word eve so often to make Jack happy. As for Cock, I love them long and hard. I will ride them like a bronco bucking bull.

My favorite thing is Jet Skiing On Lake Meade Or Underwater Scuba Diving In The Pacific Ocean.

oh seriously. is this your grade A stuff?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Everybody is laughing at a super dumbfuck like you geting beat down by me over and over and over.

As the vast majority of this board likes Jack and is poking fun at you, I am honestly wondering where you are getting this from. Not meaning to start a fight, but seriously, if you are going to attack someone, at least don't be so blatantly wrong.

Yub

Anachrophobic
She's been told before, but the truth obviously cannot penetrate the fog of the rich fantasy life she leads. The entire board is laughing at her, even the ones that like her.

Ange, they like you because you're so damn hilarious. One cannot read one of your posts without at least a smile, it's either that or pity what a complete tosspot you are. No one here has that much empathy for creatures such as yourself.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ange

Shut the fuck up, bitch.