Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I can't complain about Ange. She's none no damage to any poster or their reputation, and nobody's feelings or egos have been damaged. Anyone that brings traffic to the Badlands is okay in my book. Some of the regulars, if not having fun, at least have had the opportunity to sharpen their claws on her.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've been using my dick, actually :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I can't complain about Ange. She's none no damage to any poster or their reputation, and nobody's feelings or egos have been damaged. Anyone that brings traffic to the Badlands is okay in my book. Some of the regulars, if not having fun, at least have had the opportunity to sharpen their claws on her.

I can't complain about Ange....yet. She has yet to respond to any of my posts I made about her. I'm just going by what a majority of the posters have said about her/him/it.

jack

Well I had some fun with it.

She set up a vanity thread in the Mine Field, but I smelled a rat pretty much immediately anyway. Go read her intro thread, which I'm pretty sure has been Daycared. She thought she'd be "safe" there.

You know me, now she's a Dancer. Worse than Charles short term. I see he's still owning himself though, so that's a relief.

jack

Gee, I hadn't thought of it like that.

Iyhara

I'm high
Ange

You really don't need another thread to bolster your pathetic ego, but you're too busy uselessly clawing at Jackie's pants with the single-minded goal to lubricate and polish his knob that you wouldn't notice otherwise.

Tell me, how is it you've managed to get your dick tied into a knot so easily,especially by someone so second-rate like Jackie? I really have to hand this one to him: a mere wink in your direction sent you frothing at the mouth so badly that I'm really tempted to call in Animal Control and have them give us rabies vaccines. So what was it? A raccoon? A rat? Dog? Or was it just the last bukkake session you did and the left over dried cum from the double-deep throat? I suspect it was that, personally. What else could explain the vacant wild gleam in your eyes, the foam creeping at the corners of your mouth just by the word 'Jack'?

But that's not the point of this. I have a little test for you, one I want you to answer, the first thing that comes to your mind. It's a fill-the-blank, and there are two right answers possible, mmm, three. I want to see how you've been conditioned. Ready?

"Jack _________"

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Ange

I could've just posted in one of your preexisting threads, but thought 'hey, that's not self serving enough'.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Ange

I don't really want to talk to you I just felt left out.

Hey, when you go to your next BB with all your tales of outlaw bikers and doctors with yachts and cruises and nursing and whatnot, will you make sure to tell them how sore your pussy is now that you got thoroughly fucked by TK?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Ange, Queen of TK

Looks like she's got this little bb pretty beat. You all need to get lives outside this little chat room. Try not being so obsessed with Ange; you think about her 24/7.

All hail Queen Ange of Angeville!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Don't you mean penis? There are no women on the internet. Just guys pretending to be women. Until there's proof, always assume the "chick" you're talking to looks like this:

46486021971816217119.jpg

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I seriously chose that picture at random, but the more I look at it, the more that guy's smile is creeping me out.