Announcement

Yub

Anachrophobic
I hate Dr Dave. He's annoying, what with his hipper than thou attitude and his PILLZLOL, not to mention the fact HE'S NOT REALLY A DOCTOR.

So in order to quench my deep hatred of him, I'm naming my penis Doctor Dave. I'm doing so not because I hate my penis or because it reminds me of Doctor Dave in any way, in fact the inverse it true, my penis is the opposite of Doctor Dave. How?

1. My penis is awesome. Doctor Dave is not.
2. My penis makes me feel good. Doctor Dave does not.
3. My penis is a way for liquid waste to leave my body. Doctor Dave does not even offer that service, the bastard.

No, I'm naming my penis Doctor Dave for one reason alone, that being that when Doctor Dave annoys me....I can take him out and beat him til he pukes.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like Dr Dave.[/dr dave]

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
I hate Dr Dave. He's annoying, what with his hipper than thou attitude and his PILLZLOL, not to mention the fact HE'S NOT REALLY A DOCTOR.

So in order to quench my deep hatred of him, I'm naming my penis Doctor Dave. I'm doing so not because I hate my penis or because it reminds me of Doctor Dave in any way, in fact the inverse it true, my penis is the opposite of Doctor Dave. How?

1. My penis is awesome. Doctor Dave is not.
2. My penis makes me feel good. Doctor Dave does not.
3. My penis is a way for liquid waste to leave my body. Doctor Dave does not even offer that service, the bastard.

No, I'm naming my penis Doctor Dave for one reason alone, that being that when Doctor Dave annoys me....I can take him out and beat him til he pukes.

Captain, there is a flaw in your logic.[/Spock]

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I have never had a name for my Penis. I find the practice plain odd - would you name your left hand? Your tongue?