Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything you can do I can do better...

I remember when I was young... I had all the time in the world to be an utter knob, too.

I have to plan and pick my moments more carefully now.

GTC, you can do better than this. (sigh)

I play a pretty mean Ukulele, even used to be paid for it on occasion (as part of a larger band...not for an individual performance). I still play about 2 hours a week. Next Birthday I'm getting a new 8-string Lanaki Concert, if not from someone else than it's going to be my B-day present to me!

I can also hang-glide, but I'm rusty. Of all of the things I've not done recently, I miss this the most. Sold my wing to help pay off debt prior to buying a house...I'd have to re-cert to get my card updated so I could buy a new one.
-SB

S. SaDiablo said:
...I can do anything better than you!

Can you write your name in the snow/open tightly sealed jars without help/carry three quarters of your body weight on your back for five uninterrupted hours of marching/reprogram artificial intelligence/write erotic stories better than I can?

The Question said:
Can you write your name in the snow/open tightly sealed jars without help/carry three quarters of your body weight on your back for five uninterrupted hours of marching/reprogram artificial intelligence/write erotic stories better than I can?

I can't pee standing up, either. ;)

I might be able to do the last though...