Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything you can do I can do better...

*ahem* Eroticawriters direct your attention towards the tearoom, or to KellyzKorner :D I would like to read them. Please? Pretty Please?

I'm a musician. I can play saxophone, trombone, euphonium, flute, and learning acoustic guitar. Alto saxophone was my first instruments, and I have been 1st chair alto since 11th grade all the way to my 2nd year of college. I learned trombone in 2 days, starting out in the beginning band to learn it, then a week later was asked to play in the advanced band. Then a couple months later when marching band started (about 3 months) I was chosen to play a trombone solo.

I can write and sing music.

I was on the honor roll every single quarter of grade school.

I graduted in the top 10 percent of my graduating class.

That's it for now.

Lilith said:
I'm a musician. I can play saxophone, trombone, euphonium, flute, and learning acoustic guitar. Alto saxophone was my first instruments, and I have been 1st chair alto since 11th grade all the way to my 2nd year of college. I learned trombone in 2 days, starting out in the beginning band to learn it, then a week later was asked to play in the advanced band. Then a couple months later when marching band started (about 3 months) I was chosen to play a trombone solo.

I can write and sing music.

I was on the honor roll every since year of grade school.

I graduted in the top 10 percent of my graduating class.

That's it for now.

With the aid of at least 12 or more pints of beer, I can dad dance, and pebbledash the U-Bend the following morning.