AP Wiki Thread

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Seph made a decision which would change all of their fates, and indeed the course of human history."

You know you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Seph

Retired Account
Or Raccoon without Coon.

Seph

Retired Account
Coon rack. Got it.

4698.imgcache.jpg

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
'Gear: Jesus. I'm going to have to re-read that at least once I think.
That article is one of my most favorite ones ever. You wanna know why?

Nonrenormalizability
I dare you to find a context to use that in without sounding like a total douche. I double dare you.
Not to speak of actually pronouncing it right the first time around.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The nonrenormalizability of the quantitative eigenvectors in a NP-complete space is severely vexed, as solving this is nontrivial.

I say it practically every day.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
If that is the case, my dear FBI, then your own nonrenormalizability has reached a new high.

eigenvectors
*sniggers at scientists* couldn't make up an americanized version of that term, could you?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
rofl, touché!

I am not sure if I want to know why exactly you came up with that page. All I know is that I would love to hear you read the first paragraph out loud.

Oh, and is it just me, or does anybody else find it funny that the "German-english" term is actually shorter and more to the point than the "English-english" one?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'm just acting out against matrix-based math because I fear and resent it for its power to quantifiably analyze massive amounts of statistics in ways I can't really understand.