Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there factions here?

Tempest

It seems that there are posting factions here at TrollKingdom. Informal or formal I'm not sure.

How does a newish poster get in with the best groups?

It seems like thee is a lot going on here but I am finsing trouble trying to find a groove to post in. Probably due to my own lack of creativity, I grant you. But could somebody give me a rundown of the different groups and where I mgiht be able to find a posting groove?

I'm getting sick of the Oblivion forums.

Factions are somewhat informal until they've been here for a long time. Then they're somewhat formal.

Factions:

The Mine Field Crew (AKA Bottom Feeders)

Mindless spammers who think that their spam isn't mindless. They'll accept any bottom feeder.

The DLA

The DLA is an organisation devoted to fighting for truth and justice on Troll Kingdom.

The RCD

Don't be like them.

Jack

He's schizophrenic.

Don't don't forget the CDU's.

Crappy Duals United.

Dual is the second in command crappy dual.

She's right.

But then again, The Redundant Brigade hasn't been that active until today. So, easy mistake. ;)

FBI parte due said:
Oblivion? As in the game that has yet to come out?

Yes, I am a member of the Elder Scrolls boards. I follow the game closely, we have our own community dynamic over there.

whenizzitgonnabedoneblacksmall.jpg

Dual said:
Factions:

Mindless spammers who think that their spam isn't mindless. They'll accept any bottom feeder.
Hey thats me! (Except for the mindless part..really.
I admit it-I am a happy spammer, and lover of all.

Dual said:
Factions:

The Mine Field Crew (AKA Bottom Feeders)

Hell, they let me in.

The DLA

The DLA is an organisation devoted to fighting for truth and justice on Troll Kingdom.

Keep in mind this group is, like, three dudes.

The RCD

Don't be like them.

Who?

Jack

He's schizophrenic.

Yeah, c'mon! It's fun when it's fun!