Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there factions here?

Mindless spammers -- I'll have you know I only do quality spam. It's hidden, but it's quality!

Also, there is the Invisible Group of which, I think, I am the only member as I cannot see any one else at my/our meetings.

I am the Diva of the Doilies and Wet Men Faction. Can you tat or have you pictures of excellent wet men?

Don't bring up the wet men again. All that men in Nappies stuff made me puke.

The colostomy bags went too far as well

It's quite simple, Tempest. The MineField trash are much more tightly-knit and larger than any other informal clique, including the actual trolls. That's why no one dares to criticise them except for the DLA.

Hell, if they were an invasion into TK, they would have been pretty successful. They have their own private forum here, since lOnAf isn't enough them.

Sarek is an example of an independant asshole. He has no real purpose here other than telling people to STFU and mindlessly jibber-jabbering into the shoutbox late at night.

Hey, I am not sure I fully understand. I may be getting there, I'm attempting not to be too dense here.

There is the Minefield faction that has it's own forum in the Minefield obviously. There is the DLA and the RCD as well?

Are there leaders, do the factions get along?

TK seems like a very internal board with a lot of in-knowledge needed. It looks like a lot of fun, all the baords I've ever been at have been pretty dry and heavily moderated. I just want to get a handle on the workings around here, being a "total" n00b is never that fun. :D

Can I get an apprenticeship with a faction or do I have to earn respect, shove a pumpkin into my ear or something?

I love the term jibber-jabbering, that feels very UK in it's origination.

My favourite phrase is still petting in relation to kissing. You can only find it now on swimming pool notice boards

Tempest said:
Can I get an apprenticeship with a faction or do I have to earn respect, shove a pumpkin into my ear or something?
I'm only pointing out not to act up when it comes to the MF. A separate set of rules exist to govern them. Gagh, for instance, is allowed to spam in the no-spam zones, while Mentalist is allowed to be wrong even outside of the Minefield.

Good luck.

MessengerX said:
Sarek is an example of an independant asshole. He has no real purpose here other than telling people to STFU and mindlessly jibber-jabbering into the shoutbox late at night.

Thank you. That's the nicest thing you've ever said. :)

I honestly still don't know everything that's going on.

But you probably aren't going to get any good answers asking up front. ;)

MessengerX said:
I'm only pointing out not to act up when it comes to the MF. A separate set of rules exist to govern them. Gagh, for instance, is allowed to spam in the no-spam zones, while Mentalist is allowed to be wrong even outside of the Minefield.

Good luck.

Thanks MessengerX.

It's an exclusive group of posters then? Not for the 'common' posters to move in on?

Some of the stuff down there looks pretty funny, but I'm not sure I know enough about this board to get involved with that yet. I posted a few times down there I think but it seems to be laden with in-jokes that passed me by quicker than Roadrunner passing Wile E Coyote after a night of Acme mishaps.

Thanks for the tips. I guess I will just post around and try to find my own groove here.