Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there factions here?

headvoid said:
FBI is right - here is where you lost me. I'm a noob too, but that is a spectacular thing to say.

Perhaps. I find it easier to be upfront straight away. If I get chewed out then so be it, but I have allready learnt at least a small amount I didn't know from this thread, so it's been worthit so far.

There is no MF clique. Like any other forum or group, MFers don't take kindly to lame duals who annoy and disrupt and flood and threaten and above all, whine about the unfairness of life like little bitches. And like any other group, we make out feelings known to said lame duals.

Right, MessX?

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
There is no MF clique.
LOL. Are you on medication?
Like any other forum or group, MFers don't take kindly to lame duals who annoy and disrupt and flood and threaten and above all, whine about the unfairness of life like little bitches.
I'm glad we've made an impression, since that is what we set out to do. It's amazing what a sad, short memory many of you have.

Do you really believe that the Mine Field crew is respected here, eggs? Do you?

I think the only reason you are left alone to your spooging is because we have stated that we don't care for your nonsense outside of the MF. You have your own private forum here at TK. Don't walk around the rest of the forum and let the smell of your bullshit waft and not expect to be disliked to some degree.

And like any other group, we make out feelings known to said lame duals.
That's wonderful, eggs. What are you doing here? You have the MF all to yourself. Hell, I'll throw in the Badlands if it will keep you idiots out of SF.

MessengerX said:
For instance, look at this random gem from the Mine Field:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=635165

"Oh dear me, don't disrupt our precious Minefield! It's intelligent spam!" The only thing more silly than their hypocrisy are the admins who defend them. LOL.

So yeah, that was my spam. What do you want? IT's sPAM. I noticed something I thought was funny/stupid, thought it would be funny/stupid to comment, and I did.

When you spam the minefield it's nothing but XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX.... etc.

It's just different flavors. You're flavor happened to get zero replies. No big deal, it's just spam.

You're not responding to your MX threads, your just going to read them, right? So I can say that MessengerX just never got the Mine Field, never will, and not that there's anything wrong with it, MX is kinda lookin' like a fool bitching about it.

When I first got here I posted exclusively in Speak Freely. It was fun for a while, but I guess it wasn't for me. I went to the Mine Field, I was myself (read as an internet fuckwad) having fun, people replied to my threads and what have you. It didn't seem like such as big a deal as you're making it out to be.

Maybe that's the big difference. I was being myself. MessengerX was, by his very nature, being someone else and therefore everything he said was bullshit, and the Mine Field isn't about bullshit. It's about pigshit.

Take care, buddy.

WAIT.

MX, do you know what 420 means? If you don't I can understand why you'd be a little iffy about that thread and dismiss it as stupid.

It sure would be a lot cooler if you did.

Poor MX, still posting in the first person plural with the same fuzzy delusions of grandeur, whenever it's pointed out how fucking pathetic his whole reason for existing on TK really is...

headvoid said:
I love the term jibber-jabbering, that feels very UK in it's origination.

My favourite phrase is still petting in relation to kissing. You can only find it now on swimming pool notice boards
And here I thought that referred to mutual masturbation these days, that being the classic "heavy petting."

So I can do that at the pool after all?

There's a very bad smell of Sour Grapes & an equally strong loser's attitude in this thread.

MX et al. You started something none of you had the ability to stick with. Good riddance to bad rubbish :bigass:

Tempest said:
Thanks MessengerX.

It's an exclusive group of posters then? Not for the 'common' posters to move in on?

Some of the stuff down there looks pretty funny, but I'm not sure I know enough about this board to get involved with that yet. I posted a few times down there I think but it seems to be laden with in-jokes that passed me by quicker than Roadrunner passing Wile E Coyote after a night of Acme mishaps.

Thanks for the tips. I guess I will just post around and try to find my own groove here.

Come on in and join in. Ignore that idiot, he simply doesn't like us.

I like the Minefield. It's pretty cool, lots of funny stuff to read and you can get away with not having to think up a really vaild topic every time you post.