Are we also going to do a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Top 100 for the male of the species?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Just curious.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Judging from the speed in which we fill out the 100 spots for females, maybe we should do a Hot 500 for males ;)

Tisiphone

An excellent idea.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There's probably too many, yeah, and it would be pretty similar to the "top 100 genre tv" characters list from a couple of years ago (the one with Flexo on it.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
In the top 100 robots with beards I expect Flexo to rank highly.

Tisiphone

You think there'd be too many to choose from? Hmmmm.....

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We could do a top 100 comic book characters, but probably only four people would post in it.

We could do a top 100 Star Wars characters, but it would just be me and Tomtrek posting in it, then just me after he stops in outrage when I add Watto to the list.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Have we had a top 100 movies? Or scifi shows? I know we've had at least one, but not sure which.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I could do comics, I read a lot of marvel when I was young, still do when I get the chance

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I could do comics, but expect me to do a little research then take a very strong stance on how "kamandi" was in fact a seminal series and that you are all misguided. I will have researched the subject about 30 seconds before taking a very strong stance on it.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking seriously about top 100 Comedy Skits. Obviously it would have to be a Youtube Thread but some might not be on there due to copyright.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
What about Top 100 vampires in movie/TV? (yeah, sorry, I'm a fangirl - I can't help myself)