Aren't gays supposed to be neat?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I'm a slob. Proud and true. Represent MFUKERS!

But, I have some gay friends that are also kind of slobs - I mean like that new show HOARDERS slobs ( I STILL HATE REALITY TV YOU CAN TELL CAUSE I'M USING CAPS). So that kind of sucks right? I mean, to be gay is hard enough, but to be gay and NOT neat and into fashion...

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
0 views! Fuck you all! I don't care if it's 4:30am PSD I AM HAMBIL! ANSWER MY FUCKING THREAD!

Oh, and I'm drunk.

I am kind of neat about some things, anal & OCD like. I'm not into fashion, dress to be comfortable. Some gays fit into the stereotype, some don't. Just like saying all straight guys are slobs, they couldn't be neat or they'd be gay? I dunno.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Your AV has no chest hair - so you pretend to be different while secretly supporting the stereo type of gay men.

Your AV has no chest hair - so you pretend to be different while secretly supporting the stereo type of gay men.

If you wanna look at it that way...

My av makes fun of the gay/butch/macho/bondage stereotype i guess. I would never dress like the guy in my av.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Even if I offered you like, cash?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
What about "Tiny Kingdoms"? I can't acquire access.

Tiny Kingdoms.. sigh - so here is the deal:

blah blah blah medical mental stuff and yada yada - I don't/haven't felt up to or been able to maintain it and pay the stupid paltry fee for monthly web hosting so it died.

I suck. I hate me. SQUIRREL!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm gay. I'm a slob. I tend to hoard. EVERYBODY FUCK OFF AND DIE LOL.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What WAS Tiny Kingdoms anyway?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
A shrine to you. I shut it down and cried for several months straight when you never showed up.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OH WELL

Riotgear

Hey wait a second - Im straight and Im a slob. Do you think I might be [GASP] gay?

I guess I better tell my wife..

Signed,

Riotqueer

Riotgear

Hey I know a gay guy who's super neat and a gay guy who doesn't really give a shit..Do you think they're just like regular people?