Ask Bickendan

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Because there's a bandwagon going on and bands always need clarinetists!

Last time I did one of these was at least three years ago at Lonaf, and that was a necro of my thread from when I joined over there!

whisky

Boobie inspector
1 Do you watch Doctor Who

2 if so who is your favourite

3 Do you have any action figures?

4 if so who of?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
1 Do you watch Doctor Who
Unfortunately, no. It does sound intriguing, but for the lack of TV. Perhaps it's time to troll YouTube, yes?

2 if so who is your favourite
Hmm, I'll need a plan of attack to figure the best way to watch the various series.

3 Do you have any action figures?
Yes, but only one.

4 if so who of?
The Marine from Starcraft.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Have you ever put up a shelf?
Pulled the planks out of a box and assembled it, yes. Built it from scratch myself, no, though that sounds like a worthwhile project.

Is it level?

IKEA would have some 'splainin' to do if it weren't!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Why does asperagus make one's pee smell funny?

It's their way of getting back at us for eating them.

They have a chemical compound that reacts with urine, I think.

Love Child

One Love
When I eat it in the restaurants it doesn't seem to happen as much as when I eat it at home. Do you think this could be a weapon some day?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
When I eat it in the restaurants it doesn't seem to happen as much as when I eat it at home. Do you think this could be a weapon some day?

Yes. When the jerk insists on watersports, stock up on cans of aspargus.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Are you or have you ever been a clone of John Goodman?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Are you or have you ever been a clone of John Goodman?

No. However, my face seems to hold an uncanny resemblance to that of Percy Grainger's.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
What's your favorite classical music piece?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Did you ever start a parody "Ask me" thread that people took seriously, then found yourself andwering questions anyway although you really never intended to?

Don't you hate when that happens?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Do your magic underoos chafe?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Did you ever start a parody "Ask me" thread that people took seriously, then found yourself andwering questions anyway although you really never intended to?

Make your answers short and boring. The thread will sink like a thingy that sinks.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why does asperagus make one's pee smell funny?
I swear to God, I read this as "Why does asperger's make one's pee smell funny?"

...Does it?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
What's your favorite classical music piece?

That depends on my mood and if I'm transcribing or playing a particular piece (in ensemble).

Overall, my favorite is Philip Sparke - Symphony no. 1 Earth Water Sun Wind

I've linked to two different versions -- the first is uncut, performed by the North Coast Symphonic Band with me on alto and contrabass clarinets (it'll be very obvious ;)), and the other is by the Johann Willem Fiso Military Band. Just click on the movement name for the appropriate track.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

Nah, my Ask Me threads are always bandwagon style.