Ask Dual anything and get a truly honest answer

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
who is the man behind dual?

Ishcabittle

which is worse, giving unappreciated head or receiving lousy head?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is this all there is?

Ishcabittle

weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with desire?

and i'd like to interject two follow up questions:

1. did you think i'd crumble?
2. did you think i'd lay down and die?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Do you think autism is an attempt by "evolution" (I know evolution has no conscious force behind it, but just go with me here) to create humans who are free of shackles of emotion and feeling and can lead humanity to new heights?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Do you think autism is an attempt by "evolution" (I know evolution has no conscious force behind it, but just go with me here) to create humans who are free of shackles of emotion and feeling and can lead humanity to new heights?

No, autistics are still subject to emotion, they just can't express it. It depends on the specific person; there's a huge range within autism. Some, the Rain Man type savants for example, may just be evolutionarily superior, some, like a number that I've known, simply have few if any redeeming qualities and resemble simple retardation in many ways. I think that the categorisation of autism is way too broad and that it should be broken up into more specific diagnoses.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Will you be my snugaboo?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Right now are you thinking "How did I not see that coming?"

Ishcabittle

Do you give change to homeless people, and if so, what is your criteria for who deserves it?