Ask Dual Anything

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
How many duals do you post under proxies with?
I bet he was hoping that some day in the future you will tell him. Of course, it's quite possible he keeps books about his dual accounts.

Dual, what's the most interesting thing you've learned in the past 3 days?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
In South Africa, the ANC has worked to exclude women from its narrative of the liberation movement. They've used Robben Island (an all-male detention facility) to symbolise liberation as a whole, while refusing to acknowledge women elsewhere. There is a total of one monument to women in all of the country, and even as a "public" monument, it's locked up and available to see by appointment only.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Who is, in your opinion, is the individual here who most overrates themselves amongst their peers?

What is your most memorable moment on TK?

Have you ever felt sorry for somebody on TK?

If you could insult one celebrity, who would it be, and what would you say?

Which Movie Actresses's tits most look like Ilyanna's? (Chicks love it when you endlessly talk about their tits.)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
In South Africa, the ANC has worked to exclude women from its narrative of the liberation movement. They've used Robben Island (an all-male detention facility) to symbolise liberation as a whole, while refusing to acknowledge women elsewhere. There is a total of one monument to women in all of the country, and even as a "public" monument, it's locked up and available to see by appointment only.
That's depressing. How long ago was that, or is it current?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Who is, in your opinion, is the individual here who most overrates themselves amongst their peers?
Jacques.
What is your most memorable moment on TK?
One of the times Omar drove Yub into a full paranoid-delusional meltdown.
Have you ever felt sorry for somebody on TK?
Every day.
If you could insult one celebrity, who would it be, and what would you say?
Verbal assaults are so passe.
Which Movie Actresses's tits most look like Ilyanna's? (Chicks love it when you endlessly talk about their tits.)
Can I get back to you on that? :p
That's depressing. How long ago was that, or is it current?

As of about 2003, as far as I know it's current, though.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The Atlatl? Seriously?? I mean, if you had said the Leopard 2A6EX or even the 12,8-cm-Flak-Twin 40, I would have totally understood, but a dart-thrower??

j/k. The atlatl's pretty cool.

What's the third thing you do when you get up in the morning (or whenever it is you get up)?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The Atlatl? Seriously?? I mean, if you had said the Leopard 2A6EX or even the 12,8-cm-Flak-Twin 40, I would have totally understood, but a dart-thrower??

j/k. The atlatl's pretty cool.

What's the third thing you do when you get up in the morning (or whenever it is you get up)?

I chose the atlatl mostly because it was so early. Predating agriculture, the thought that must've gone into creating, understanding, and using a tool with such a complicated purpose probably served to nurture the abstract intellectual development of nascent humanity.

Third? Let's see. First I open my eyes, then eventually physically get out of bed, and third, check the interweb, naturally.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I chose the atlatl mostly because it was so early. Predating agriculture, the thought that must've gone into creating, understanding, and using a tool with such a complicated purpose probably served to nurture the abstract intellectual development of nascent humanity.
I see where you're coming from.
Then again, it's a weapon, so what does that tell you about humanity? ;)

Third? Let's see. First I open my eyes, then eventually physically get out of bed, and third, check the interweb, naturally.
LOL we have so much in common :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
YEAH BABY!! WE GIVE LIFE A GOOD DRESSING DOWN! (Ahem. Sorry. My inner ninja just took over) :bigass:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Did you kill classic hummus and feed him to the hogs?

Do you sometimes dream of a certain briny TKer kissing you on the neck?

Have you ever put it in her bobo?

If TK didn't exist where would you be wasting your time?

What book do you read over and over, never getting tired of it?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Did you kill classic hummus and feed him to the hogs?
No, but I did block/delete him everywhere.
Do you sometimes dream of a certain briny TKer kissing you on the neck?
Fuck no.
Have you ever put it in her bobo?
Nope.
If TK didn't exist where would you be wasting your time?
I spend more time on Wordforge now, anyway.
What book do you read over and over, never getting tired of it?
I've read Dune about four times, probably more than any other book. Usually I'll just read something once.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Dual,
should I start posting only in the Minefield, because the threads get the most responses here?