Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask MX

MessengerX said:
Not once in my life.

sarekstfu1xa.jpg

My question, MX, is do you remember our love of sombreros?

Right after tennis camp, we had so much going for us.

We loved flip flops and open-toed shoes in general.

We were very hot.

We were the best of friends.

Then, the jihad came between us just like in the made-for-TV miniseries "North and South." It's like you're in Mason county, I'm in Dixon.

Alas for the days of the sombrero.

sombrero.jpg

Morrhigan said:
What does the "X" stand for?
After Caitriona threatened to out the original Messenger, the torch was passed to me. The X is to differentiate us.

I'm the new and improved model.

Dear, since you "own" me, when will you be sending me a maintenance check? Let's see: mortgage, car payment, utilities, insurances, credit accounts, upkeep and expenses - $10,000 ought to cover this month. I prefer a certified cashier's check.

eloisel said:
Dear, since you "own" me, when will you be sending me a maintenance check? Let's see: mortgage, car payment, utilities, insurances, credit accounts, upkeep and expenses - $10,000 ought to cover this month. I prefer a certified cashier's check.
I don't "own" you.

And why are you spamming this thread with that hackneyed gag just because your adroit female mind didn't get attention for it in the first place instead of trying to think of something more substantial?

MessengerX said:
I don't "own" you.

And why are you spamming this thread with that hackneyed gag just because your adroit female mind didn't get attention for it in the first place instead of trying to think of something more substantial?

But, dear, you said you "owned" me. If $10,000 isn't substantial enough, make it $20,000. I'd like to get the bathroom remodeled.