Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask MX

MessengerX said:
That will come when I finally see the girl-on-girl action.
That will cost you way more than $30,000 and I get to pick the girl. How much cash can you get together?

eloisel said:
How much cash can you get together?
It's good to see that you are learning, although it would have been much more polite to have posted your question instead of editing.

As for the cash, PM me.

MessengerX said:
It's good to see that you are learning, although it would have been much more polite to have posted your question instead of editing.

As for the cash, PM me.

Why are you hiding behind a dual? Why don't you come out and let everone else know who you really are?

Sarek said:
Why are you hiding behind a dual?
I'm not hiding. I'm enjoying watching everyone jump at my ankles like children trying to guess who I am. Aren't you, sweetie?
Why don't you come out and let everone else know who you really are?
I'll leave you that honor. ;)

Don't forget attention starved, lonely, vindictive, childish, obnoxious and spiteful.

Did I forget anything? ;)

MessengerX said:
You forgot to ask a serious question. I've come to expect such childishness from you, you poo-poo head.

That was a serious question. One I calculated to test your response.

And it was as I predicted.

Sarek said:
That was a serious question. One I calculated to test your response.

And it was as I predicted.
You'll produce proof that it was as you predicted it.

And even a person like eloisel managed to learn, through painful trial and error, to post in the form of a question.

MessengerX said:
You'll produce proof that it was as you predicted it.

The proof was before your eyes. The confirmation was in your reply. It has therefore added an additional degree of certainty on my part as to who your real identity is.

MessengerX said:
And even a person like eloisel managed to learn, through painful trial and error, to post in the form of a question.

I like to play outside the rules. As you well know.;)