Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask MX

Sarek said:
The proof was before your eyes. The confirmation was in your reply. It has therefore added an additional degree of certainty on my part as to who your real identity is.
Maybe so, but I'll never be caught. And because you will never reveal who I am, I have nothing to worry about, do I?

lol.gif

I like to play outside the rules. As you well know.;)
Please post in the form of a question.

MessengerX said:
Maybe so, but I'll never be caught. And because you will never reveal who I am, I have nothing to worry about, do I?

Yes. I don't plan on sitting on the information forever. Merely until I get bored with you. ;)

lol.gif

MessengerX said:
Please post in the form of a question.

No. I play by my rules for good reason. ;)

MessengerX said:
You still think you're making me sweat somehow. It's adorable.:yoohoo:

Whether you sweat or not is up to you. However, there is a certain degree of uncertainty on your part. Otherwise you would have not started the topic you did or made a point of putting a link in your sig to the topic.

Sarek said:
Whether you sweat or not is up to you. However, there is a certain degree of uncertainty on your part. Otherwise you would have not started the topic you did or made a point of putting a link in your sig to the topic.
You haven't considered the possibility that I know you have no idea who I am, and wanted to call you on your own certainty.

Had you told everyone whom you believe me to be, you would have looked a bit foolish, because there is no way that you know who I am.

MessengerX said:
You haven't considered the possibility that I know you have no idea who I am, and wanted to call you on your own certainty.

Yes I have. And while there is that possibility, It's rather doubtful as my suspicions have been shared. For you to know I am wrong, you would have to have access to my PM's. And if you are who I think you are, you would waste no time in using that information to discredit me and my suspicion in public.

MessengerX said:
Had you told everyone whom you believe me to be, you would have looked a bit foolish, because there is no way that you know who I am.

Had I told everyone in public and been wrong, I would have done the "real" person an injustice by speaking as I have about him. However, to everyone else, it would just be another mystery until eventually someone figures it out and makes it public. It has happened before at TK and it will happen again. No harm, no foul.

If it turns out I am right, then the person in question (you) is no longer an issue and he (you) will have destroyed his own "reputation" on the site much as Callie did.

Sarek said:
If it turns out I am right, then the person in question (you) is no longer an issue and he (you) will have destroyed his own "reputation" on the site much as Callie did.
I'm not at all concerned with that. In fact, I await it with open arms.
smilie.gif

Sarek said:
How do you know, with certainty, that I don't know who you are?
I don't. There is a miniscule chance that you do. However, I seem to have already reduced your certainty as to who I am.

Either way, it makes no difference to me. Open arms.

MessengerX said:
I don't. There is a miniscule chance that you do. However, I seem to have already reduced your certainty as to who I am.

Either way, it makes no difference to me. Open arms.

Not at all. If anything, your arrogance has only served to reinforce my suspicion.

If I give you $100, will you clean and straighten my apartment to my satisfaction?