Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask MX

eloisel said:
Is Gagh more intelligent than you?
That isn't possible to define without adequate tests. Furthermore, intelligence is very subjective. I'll say I'm smart, and I'll say he's definately smart.

jack said:
Why are you a shitty DLA dual?
Because I have mad squabbles with the admins and posters, like you did a few days ago, until you had your precious karma restored.

Your memory is so short.

MessengerX said:
Because I have mad squabbles with the admins and posters, like you did a few days ago, until you had your precious karma restored.

Your memory is so short.

But X, I was never a shitty DLA dual, not even in your wildest fantasies, despite your whining and pleading. Yes yes I know all that shit is a troll too, ha ha.

Ive been sharing the PM's so you figure it out :bigass:

jack said:
But X, I was never a shitty DLA dual, not even in your wildest fantasies, despite your whining and pleading. Yes yes I know all that shit is a troll too, ha ha.

Ive been sharing the PM's so you figure it out :bigass:
Please post in the form of a question.

Morrhigan said:
What's the most disgusting thing you ever ate?
I had a herd of beer cans in front of me one time while I was watching a film. One was for ashes and had a bit of beer at the bottom, and the other opened can had beer in it. I didn't exactly 'eat' anything, but... I don't think I need to finish the story.

Poor little mx, can;t even answer a simple question. I have asked you why are you such an arsehole, and you replied with a silly comment about my honourable name.

So let me ask you once again in plain english:

Why are such an arsehole? (remember, question is about you, not about me)

MessengerX said:
I had a herd of beer cans in front of me one time while I was watching a film. One was for ashes and had a bit of beer at the bottom, and the other opened can had beer in it. I didn't exactly 'eat' anything, but... I don't think I need to finish the story.

EWWWWwwwwwww!!!

What's the most delicious thing you ever ate (or drank)?

Why are such an arsehole? (remember, question is about you, not about me)
Because when you told me to fuck off that time, I was so enraged that I struck a deal with the Devil to be possessed by Murgormorathmannamonus)(*&%UOIDs and became the arsehole you see before you.

I was also raised by wolves in a cave and chose a silly handle for this dual and avatar in a vain attempt to annoy people. I also post with a handle which strongly implies my character being male, yet have a female AV.