Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Sbhs Idiots GIF - Sbhs Idiots Take The L GIFs

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
[size=6[I officially changed my mind^^..I don't wanna be part of the failed/DEAD ASVS.[/size]

Loser Losers GIF - Loser Losers Looza GIFs
Great. Now what can we do to make you not want to be a part of TK? Maybe in another 20 years, you'll TAKE a hint, that no one gives a fuck about you. Or be like me, listen to Eggs and adjust your personality for the better.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think he likes it when Eggs says to him

FUCK OFF AND FUCK YOU

As you can see from this thread, he lives for the abuse.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

officially changed my mind^^

Wasn't ever your choice to make. You were kicked out permanently years ago. It's cool that you've been reduced to kicking, screaming, and using little girl memes to make whatever point you were trying to make, but no one cares.

Works just fine for me. Everyone hates and disrespects you with nearly every post you make it seems, and anyone that wants to stick around for that kind of abuse deserves it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I officially changed my mind^^..I don't wanna be part of the failed/DEAD ASVS.

Loser Losers GIF - Loser Losers Looza GIFs

:wtf:
Great. Now what can we do to make you not want to be a part of TK? Maybe in another 20 years, you'll TAKE a hint, that no one gives a fuck about you.

That's a bet. On November 27, 2042 I'll retire from Troll Kingdom. Until then I'll just continue to entertain you squars.

Or be like me, listen to Eggs and adjust your personality for the better.

Eggs Mayonnaise and I go together like stocking caps and waves, Peanut Butter and jelly. To make a looooong story short... I'm the eggs in his mayonnaise. :bigass:

jack

I'm the eggs in his mayonnaise. :bigass:

Yeah that's why he says things like

FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF

It's interesting. Everyone hates your guts (especially eggs) I own you by your just breathing in and out. I have since you followed me over here from Commie when I closed that board down.

You're a masochist, You get a stiffy from being made fun of.

TK has your number Mr Irrelevant. So does ASVS

We all pay more attention to Dr Daves sport posts in the mine field than your fake spam in that shit loser forum of yours. That's why you post elsewhere when you get bored spamming said forum. You're so desperate for attention that you'll suck everyone's asshole with a straw just to get a response.

Works for me. I'll be pissing on your grave in a few years too. You won't be able to help opening WIDE

jack

Speaking of failures, how'd the hookup with Fantasia go?

200w.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Seriously though. Do they think I give a fuck if the members from ASVS or Troll Kingdom don't enjoy my entertainment?..Bottom line. I had forums at both....TK: Wax My Hummer. ASVS: BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and The Briggs...Oh yeah!..This thread has 10K views.<<<Great for a guy who supposedly on everyone's IGNORE list.<<<Numbers don't LIE. I'll quite kicking ASVS in the balls when Tyralak/Dirk Funk issues me a sincere apology.

Kicked In The Nuts Kicked GIF - Kicked In The Nuts Kicked Punched GIFs

jack

.Bottom line. I had forums at both....TK: Wax My Hummer. ASVS: BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and The Briggs
No, you never any forums like that at either board. :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

Oh yeah!..This thread has 10K views.

Yes, you view it a couple dozen times a day. FACT! IP's dont lie, and as you know, I've had yours since you registered at ASVS

I see every thread you view, whether a guest or not thanks to that info.

Last edited:

jack

I'll quite kicking ASVS in the balls when Tyralak/Dirk Funk issues me a sincere apology.
It's "quit," not quite, you ignorant fuck and I guarantee you 2 things.

1. No one (especially not you) is "kicking ASVS in the balls". Your whining and bitching is entertaining, but only because I know you enjoy the humiliation. It's all you have in your sad empty life.

Does it make that little pecker of yours stiff when you get put down? I think it does.

and...

2. You'll NEVER get an apology of any kind for being the stupidest, dumbest black bastard on the planet, ever.

Last edited:

jack

Speaking of your endless failures, how'd that hookup with Fantasia turn out?

200w.gif

jack

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Eggs Mayonnaise and I go together like stocking caps and waves, Peanut Butter and jelly. To make a looooong story short... I'm the eggs in his mayonnaise. :bigass:

Considering that Eggs is openly gay... and has confirmed himself to be a top... you just admitted to having your ass pumped full of his jizz.

jack

Meanwhile he starts a thread with his dual suddenly "discovering" he has an account at ASVS.

It's pathetic

jack

CeeJay/Blackfoot nap​

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
So, on Facebook, I asked Dirk how Blackfoot compared to the two biggest dumbasses to ever grace ASVS - specifically, Old ASVS, the Usenet group alt.startrek.vs.starwars - Timothy Jones and Wes Hutchings. He said they were equally stupid.

Timothy Jones was the biggest idiot on the Pro-Trek side. His defining traits were his petulance ("I will not submit to the tyranny of the majority!") and his tendency to argue with people even when they were agreeing with him.

Wes Hutchings was the biggest idiot on the Pro-Wars side. His defining traits were his arrogance ("I've posted the evidence once, and once is more than enough!") and attempts to distract people by trying to change the subject of discussions.

jack

CeeJat/Blackfoot nap​