Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Like eggs says about you: FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF​

CeeJay/Blackfoot nap​

jack

1,001 Messages and 10K Views. Nice thread ME

779 posts are by me in this thread, and nearly all the views are by the dumbest black bastard on the planet. The monkey I had up all last night as a matter of fact. You finally wake up? Nice making you melt down like that so early in the morning. Effortless actually. I slept like a baby after. I see you were up the rest of the night trying to catch up.

The Legendary troll King(dom) See what I did there?

:bigass:

jack

Imagine...a thread where CeeJay gets trolled endlessly (with no victory of any kind) for 50 pages!!!

Makes me

Last edited:

jack

Oh and, like Eggs says about you:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF.

jack

Oh and, like Eggs says about you:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF.

jack

jack

Imagine...a thread where CeeJay gets trolled endlessly (with no victory of any kind) for 50 pages!!!

Makes me

jack

Still not a trace of you at ASVS.

How's that avatar project going? Not so good it seems. I guess since you're so cranky you didn't get much sleep last night LOL

Plus there's the little matter of jackson getting banned.

So satisfying

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

^^Proof I Had a FORUM at ASVS.^^ :bigass:

Which means what, exactly? Besides you being the butt of a joke Dirk played on you?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

"Dirk Funk". "Dirk Funk". Front and center.

Click Here For Complete Story
By: CeeJay | October 11, 2011

^^Proof I Had a FORUM at ASVS.^^ :bigass:

Which means what, exactly? Besides you being the butt of a joke Dirk played on you?

NOPE. You was the ASS of Tyralaks/Dirk Funk joke. During my time having 2 forums (Blackfoot's Sports Bar and The Briggs) and being selected as a Global Mod you wasn't posting at ASVS. You have a total of 30+ messages after being there for over 15 years. When I first posted this thread you was not an administrator, until you sucked Tyralak's dick head. You are obviously jealous of me Venooker. With you head jobbing ASVS, you haven't done anything to improve ASVS...RIP ASVS, your Form is D.O.N.E...I'M LOVING IT. :bigass:

Kick Balls Kick In The Balls GIF - Kick Balls Kick In The Balls GIFs

jack

You sound angry, bro. Not enough sleep last night I guess. Whatever you just posted, I could care less. It's meaningless. Too long, didn't read.

Just like all your bullshit at TK.

jack

mm thanks for the new smiley. It's perfect for what I've been doing to you daily.

kick-balls-kick-in-the-balls.gif

Last edited:

jack

you haven't done anything to improve ASVS.

I removed every trace of you. That was a HUGE improvement. When the board kickstarts in a few months it'll be fun to be a part of it. something you won't be. You'll still be the butt of the joke. Did you know I was Global Admin there?

It's true.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:

When the board kickstarts in a few months it'll be fun to be a part of it.Did you know I was Global Admin there?

It's true.

(1.) Kickstart what fuckely? I pronounced that ASVS is D.O.N.E. There's nothing you are Tyralak/Dirk Funk can do to revive the board. I'm no longer seeking to be involved with ASVS..(2.) Good luck running a DEAD forum, you deserve it. (3.) Until Tryalak/Dirk Funk officially grant me an apology, you squares ain't got nuttin, but Venooker/jack promising to KILL your board like he did with his failed Kingdom, TKR and his LIFE. (4.) Fuckeley don't give a flying fuck about ASVS, he only got is position because he's trying to get at me....(5.) HOLLA BLACK you pathetic Old Bastard. :bigass: