Attention ASVS

The Question

Eternal
I have every right to peacock or as you will BRAG with the feeling of satisfaction and pleasure because of something I've achieved or been a part of.

Here's a lil something- something I've accomplished since I've been a member of Troll Kingdom.

Fan Boy Forum - Global Moderator (Joined: 6/5/03), as Blackfoot.
Team Mullet HQ - Global Moderator (Joined: 9/18/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The BullPen - Joined: 9/19/03), as BLACKFOOT. I was a Global Moderator.
The Kingdom - (Joined: 9/24/03), as BLACKFOOT...I trolled jack's Kingdom board and caused Steve Bissetter to leave which led to the board being shut down. jack never forgiven me
Troll Kingdom - Moderator of Wax My Hummer (Joined: Jun 17, 2006).
ASVS - Moderated 2 forums - (BLACKFOOTS Sports Forum and The Briggs)
Spin-Flippery - Co-Moderated The Sports Forum with Donavan and Derschocka.
Those aren't things you have achieved, retard. Those are things other people did for you to shut you up.

Being a whining fucking pussy until somebody gives you a pacifier isn't an achievement.

Synaesthesia

Those aren't things you have achieved, retard. Those are things other people did for you to shut you up.

Being a whining fucking pussy until somebody gives you a pacifier isn't an achievement.

Also, most of them are either misrepresentations of his "role" or outright lies.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Alright... perhaps it's time we compare Blackfoot to the two legendary dumbasses of Old ASVS - that is, the Usenet group alt.startrek.vs.starwars.

First up, the biggest idiot on the Pro-Trek side, Timothy Jones. To quote one of the sites that archived the goings-on of Old ASVS, Timothy Jones "made up his own rules of evidence (and changed them as it suited him), he refused to concede arguments, he regularly would deny his own remarks (even changing them when he was quoting himself), he condescended to his opponents, he regularly insulted the opposition while refusing to receive the same treatment, he had the sense of humor of a wet rag, he believed that he was always right, and he constantly resorted to strawman attacks."

Timothy Jones' most notable quote is "I will not submit to the tyranny of the majority!".

Next, is the biggest idiot on the Pro-Wars side, Wes Hutchings. A quote about him and his "debating" style:
"Some 'highlights' of the debating style of Wes Hutchings:

1.) His opinions are canon. Anyone who disagrees with his opinions is ignoring canon. Anyone who ignores canon is to be insulted in the wimpiest, witless and humorless way possible.

2.) His powers of observation are vastly superior to anyone else's, even though he can't see the difference between 6 lines and 7. Everyone else needs to see an optometrist, even if they all see the same thing.

3.) Posting evidence can include using the phrase, 'look it up' even if the evidence wasn't posted to the same person, in the same thread, or even the same NG. Everyone else needs to post screen shots to make a point, even then #2 kicks in.

4.) Everything that Wes would have done differently doesn't count. This includes parts of official novels, canon scripts and even Lucasfilm's own rules. If he doesn't like it, out it goes!

5.) Strawmen are an excellent way to victory. Once you've created the strawman you no longer have to deal with what the other person said. Just repeat the strawman and use some lame insult."

Wes Hutchings' most notable quote is "I've posted the evidence once, and once is more than enough."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^And you thought making Venooker a global moderator would bring ASVS back to life, back to its glory days when Dirk Funk/Tyralak gifted me MY Forums (BLACKFOOT Sports Forum and The Briggs) and made ME a global moderator...Venooker had a total of 20 messages there...Face it! ASVS is done...Star Wars and Star Trek is done...Charlemagne/Khas is done...Tyralak/Dirk Funk is done... Venooker isn't gonna do a damn thing for ASVS...Venooker only wanted the position of MOD at ASVS, because he was and will always be jealous of my status at ASVS and Troll Kingdom.

Zombie Undead Sticker - Zombie Undead Halloween Stickers

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Alright... perhaps it's time we compare Blackfoot to the two legendary dumbasses of Old ASVS - that is, the Usenet group alt.startrek.vs.starwars.

First up, the biggest idiot on the Pro-Trek side, Timothy Jones. To quote one of the sites that archived the goings-on of Old ASVS, Timothy Jones "made up his own rules of evidence (and changed them as it suited him), he refused to concede arguments, he regularly would deny his own remarks (even changing them when he was quoting himself), he condescended to his opponents, he regularly insulted the opposition while refusing to receive the same treatment, he had the sense of humor of a wet rag, he believed that he was always right, and he constantly resorted to strawman attacks."

Timothy Jones' most notable quote is "I will not submit to the tyranny of the majority!".

Next, is the biggest idiot on the Pro-Wars side, Wes Hutchings. A quote about him and his "debating" style:
"Some 'highlights' of the debating style of Wes Hutchings:

1.) His opinions are canon. Anyone who disagrees with his opinions is ignoring canon. Anyone who ignores canon is to be insulted in the wimpiest, witless and humorless way possible.

2.) His powers of observation are vastly superior to anyone else's, even though he can't see the difference between 6 lines and 7. Everyone else needs to see an optometrist, even if they all see the same thing.

3.) Posting evidence can include using the phrase, 'look it up' even if the evidence wasn't posted to the same person, in the same thread, or even the same NG. Everyone else needs to post screen shots to make a point, even then #2 kicks in.

4.) Everything that Wes would have done differently doesn't count. This includes parts of official novels, canon scripts and even Lucasfilm's own rules. If he doesn't like it, out it goes!

5.) Strawmen are an excellent way to victory. Once you've created the strawman you no longer have to deal with what the other person said. Just repeat the strawman and use some lame insult."

Wes Hutchings' most notable quote is "I've posted the evidence once, and once is more than enough."

^^And you thought making Venooker a global moderator would bring ASVS back to life, back to its glory days when Dirk Funk/Tyralak gifted me MY Forums (BLACKFOOT Sports Forum and The Briggs) and made ME a global moderator...Venooker had a total of 20 messages there...Face it! ASVS is done...Star Wars and Star Trek is done...Charlemagne/Khas is done...Tyralak/Dirk Funk is done... Venooker isn't gonna do a damn thing for ASVS...Venooker only wanted the position of MOD at ASVS, because he was and will always be jealous of my status at ASVS and Troll Kingdom.

Zombie Undead Sticker - Zombie Undead Halloween Stickers

Rip Coffin GIF - Rip Coffin Black GIFs

[/b]ASVS,[/b]

The only way ASVS can survive, is through ASVS The LEGENDARY BLACKFOOT...HOLL BLACK, jack!