Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, he thinks if he posts something about somebody they're automatically "butthurt".

Now you see why I call him the dumbest black bastard on the planet.
:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fuck you, bootlip, you don't decide shit on this board.

I've done more for TK than you ever will. Your only accomplishment at TK is 4 name changes, blowing smoke/dick up Venooker's blowed out anus/dookie shut[//s] and 43,000 plus post.<<Other than that, you're a certified LOSER. You never were a member of ASVS.<<Like I stated before, you are a dirty jackdancer. <<<<I ain't gone brag about my accomplishments at TK or ASVS, you already know

And Another thang, you ungrateful POOR bastard.
I acknowledge your birthday in Speak Freely. You could have at least thanked me for it...Nobody else noticed your mothers hatching of you on that day. Holla Black!

The Question

Eternal
Stop playing with the formatting. Also, quit lying. Pathetic, friendless bluegum loser.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I've done more for TK than you ever will. Your only accomplishment at TK is 4 name changes, blowing smoke/dick up Venooker's blowed out anus/dookie shut and 43,000 plus post.<<Other than that, you're a certified LOSER. You never were a member of ASVS.<<Like I stated before, you are a dirty jackdancer. <<<<I ain't gone brag about my accomplishments at TK or ASVS, you already know

And Another thang, you ungrateful POOR bastard.
I acknowledge your birthday in Speak Freely. You could have at least thanked me for it...Nobody else noticed your mothers hatching of you on that day. Holla Black![/S]

jack

Sarek said:

Shut the fuck up CeeJay.

jack

jack

Dance some more for us Jewboy. This thread isn't ever going to go the way you like.

dancing-jew-jewish-dance.gif

jack

Pathetic. But then, that's all you've ever been.

Jewboy.

jack

I've been talking to the real Jason on Facebook, Jewboy.

Guess what he says?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fuck you, jack! I'm taking back those 1095 sole kisses I promised you. You and your shoe fetish can rot in hell!

Lox, do us all a favor and wear a fucking slip under your dress next time you come over, pervert.

I won't be coming over you ever again! Our secret love affair is over! And I you know I always showed up naked to your house. I never wore a slip or a dress. You'll never nibble my man tits ever again, neck pervert!

jack

jack

What's it feel like, being TK's "biggest loser" WillywillyWilson?

jack

images

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I've been talking to the real Jason on Facebook, Jewboy.

Guess what he says?

Jason is my dual at ASVS... AND...What exactly do you mean by "the real Jason"? I didn't register a Jason on FB..Why? because Jason is a dual, fuckely. Use Jason's Email account. We all had to use an email account to join ASVS.

jack

Jason is my dual at ASVS

No, he isn't. Using his email was how I got in touch with him on Facebook. That email isn't attached to anything belonging to you. As you are painfully aware, there's not a trace of you left at ASVS.

Fuckley.

jack

You must like making an ass of yourself. You do it here daily.

Probably from the endless butthurt you experience.

jack

I was talking to Jason/Ceegay too. He agreed to pay me $10,000 for some stuff I did for him. Where's my money, cupcakeer boy?

This thread got pretty funny pretty fast. :bigass: