Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

Jason is my dual at ASVS

LOL You think my response is to delete Jason's account?

Post with it if it's your dual. I'm calling your bluff because

You're lying as usual. :bigass:

jack

And my original offer stands.

If Jason is indeed your dual and you post with it at ASVS, I will reinstate your Blackfoot account and apologize to you.

Any excuses and this will be yet another successful troll on you. Which means I will continue to enjoy your twisting in the wind in this thread. Bitching and moaning. Calling others names, but in the end, all traces of you have already been removed from ASVS so the troll will be complete.

Going to let me do that to you?

Calling your bluff Wilson. Put up or shut up.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Once upon a time, there was an idiot who did idiotic things.
One day they wisened up and earned a Darwin Award, and everyone lived happily ever after.

Fin

Who that fuck are you?..... (A) Charlemagne/Khas (B) Venooker (C) Bickeden (D) Dirk Funk/Tyralak (E) Jason (F) Morbo/Neil (G) Laker Girl/Conchaga (H) Sarek (I) missmanners (J) miss mary j simple (K) geedis (L) Joe Hennessey (M) total kaos (N) Gank Master (O) steve samurai jack (P) mister goodbar (Q) Dark Pickle (R) DevilMan/Charles- Steve (S) Peter McDonald (T) Danny Hellman (U) Joe Kletz (V) Loktar/YUM (W) Gurk (X) Gagh (Y) Volpone (Z) Eggs Mayonnaise

jack

Someone much better than you.

:bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Who that fuck are you?
It's Lilac, you fucking retard.

You really don't get it, do you? Nobody fucking likes you.

It isn't just a handful of people with duals. Nobody. Likes. You. All different posters, and all of them think you're an obnoxious, unlikable, pathologically lying piece of shit. You have no fucking friends here, because all you do -- all you ever do here -- is spam and fucking lie. And nobody thinks that's cool, or clever, or entertaining.

jack

Word!

jack

Who that fuck are you?
Actually, who the fuck are you? You keep bumping this thread thinking it's some sort of master troll.

TQ is correct. No one likes you at all. Every trace of you at ASVS is gone.

Who are you again?

jack

306851392_492745249623721_6184074205293084104_n.jpg

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

It isn't just a handful of people with duals. Nobody. Likes. You. All different posters, and all of them think you're an obnoxious, unlikable, pathologically lying piece of shit. You have no fucking friends here, because all you do -- all you ever do here -- is spam and fucking lie. And nobody thinks that's cool, or clever, or entertaining.

I'm still amazed that he thought that I was Pro-NAP, when I've made it abundantly clear that the only time I've ever taken his side was when Seph abused his admin powers on ASVS to delete his account. Not because I'm particularly fond of Chuckie, but because of the blatant abuse of powers.

Of course, Jack flushing Chuckie's shit wasn't an abuse of powers, since Chuckie no longer has an account there, so I had no reason to put a stop to that. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm still amazed that he thought that I was Pro-NAP, when I've made it abundantly clear that the only time I've ever taken his side was when Seph abused his admin powers on ASVS to delete his account. Not because I'm particularly fond of Chuckie, but because of the blatant abuse of powers.

What the fuck are you banging about...^Chico sticks^? I don't remember you here or at ASVS, until the Seph thing happened. Where were you when the NAP was pumping out suckers like a red neck trucker...in Tiawanna, selling bannans? Funny thing that you were the first to point out that Seph deleted MY account. AND. Seph wasn't BANNED for deleting my account, Seph was BANNED for naming you (Charlemagne/Khas), Dirk Funk/Tyralak and Paul as co-conspirators. So don't try like being all about justice for all and shit you filthy uppity mexican. Now fix me a taco and kindly jack off.

Of course, Jack flushing Chuckie's shit wasn't an abuse of powers, since Chuckie no longer has an account there, so I had no reason to put a stop to that. :bigass:

Venooker didn't flush my threads, Dirk Funk/Tyralak did the flushing to try and cover his buttocks. You (CharlemagMexican) are Venooker does not have the abilities to perpetrate those type of activities. Now blow that bullshit up each others asses, Speedy Gonzalez. I changed my mind...Fix me a burrito, bitch. AND. Please, don't forget the tortillas, home made mexican guacamole dip and a ice cold corona. :bigass:

jack

What the fuck are you banging about...^Chico sticks^? I don't remember you here or at ASVS, until the Seph thing happened. Where were you when the NAP was pumping out suckers like a red neck trucker...in Tiawanna, selling bannans? Funny thing that you were the first to point out that Seph deleted MY account. AND. Seph wasn't BANNED for deleting my account, Seph was BANNED for naming you (Charlemagne/Khas), Dirk Funk/Tyralak and Paul as co-conspirators. So don't try like being all about justice for all and shit you filthy uppity mexican. Now fix me a taco and kindly jack off.

Venooker didn't flush my threads, Dirk Funk/Tyralak did the flushing to try and cover his buttocks. You (CharlemagMexican) are Venooker does not have the abilities to perpetrate those type of activities. Now blow that bullshit up each others asses, Speedy Gonzalez. I changed my mind...Fix me a burrito, bitch. AND. Please, don't forget the tortillas, home made mexican guacamole dip and a ice cold corona.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You have no fucking friends here, because all you do -- all you ever do here -- is spam and fucking lie. And nobody thinks that's cool, or clever, or entertaining.

I was liked enough that I was gifted with forums at Troll Kingdom (Wax My Hummer), ASVS (BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and The Brig) and Spinflippery (Blackfoot's Sports forum). And No, The Agony of Defeat is not mine. AND. My account was reinstated 3 times at Troll Kingdom despite the administration abuse. So your statement is dead wrong Daniel. So kindly jack off and calm down. You sound angry....YOU MAD BRO!?

jack

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Venooker didn't flush my threads, Dirk Funk/Tyralak did the flushing to try and cover his buttocks. You (CharlemagMexican) are Venooker does not have the abilities to perpetrate those type of activities. Now blow that bullshit up each others asses, Speedy Gonzalez. I changed my mind...Fix me a burrito, bitch. AND. Please, don't forget the tortillas, home made mexican guacamole dip and a ice cold corona.

Holy shit, everything you said is wrong. It's wrong on levels I didn't know people were capable of being wrong on. It's so wrong that if wrongness had mass, this would collapse into a black hole within under a second due to the sheer concentrated wrongness in such a small space. But I guess that's what happens when a person chugs down meth-and-crack laced jizz for years on end. It fucks your brain up beyond all recognition.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I was liked enough that I was gifted with forums at Troll Kingdom (Wax My Hummer), ASVS (BLACKFOOT'S SPORTS FORUM and The Brig) and Spinflippery (Blackfoot's Sports forum). And No, The Agony of Defeat is not mine. AND. My account was reinstated 3 times at Troll Kingdom despite the administration abuse. So your statement is dead wrong Daniel. So kindly jack off and calm down. You sound angry....YOU MAD BRO!?

Assuming that any of those things is true, it was clearly done to get you to STFU and leave the staff alone, not because they like you.

I just proved my point that you were never a member of ASVS. How would staff gifting me forums would shut me up?...I earned those forums buy being smart and entertaining. missmanners gave me Troll Kingdom's Wax My Hummer, but had to remove the forum because it pissed off Venooker, Sarek, Conchaga and Dark Pickle, which eventually became The Badlands. Dirk Funk honored me by giving me ASVS's BLACKFOOT SPORTS FORUM and The Brig. Then he made me a GLOBAL MODERATOR, which made the entire Troll Kingdom family highly pissed. I forgot how I got a Sports Forum at Spinflippery. My guess is that either Gear or Donovan had something to do with that<<I have to do more research on that....Obviously giving me forums didn't get me too STFU, HUH? AND. I never liked yall either. DevilMan and Eel O'Brien got me to sign on at The Kingdom on a lunch bet to pimp it out...Sorry, not sorry for being braggadocious about my legendary status.