Eternal
ttOAWIJ.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Still no activity

ASVS

IS

Dead 2chainz GIF - Dead 2chainz Dead Man Walking GIFs

Dirk Funk/Khas is AWOL. Charlemagne/Khas abandoned his position as administrator because he's a failure. Venooker has no interest in the board, he got his position because of he's jealous of my contribution to ASVS. Venooker is just trying to one up me....Loktar/L' oktar was banned, but reinstated at Venooker's request to support that Dirty old bastard....Nope! Nothing there to see...I'M FUCKING LOVING IT.

:bigass: :bigass: :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
CeeJay said:

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha. Boom shack-a-lack-a-lack-a. I know I got skills man, I know I got skills. Wa-psh-psh-psh-psh-psh!" Ahhh ha ha ha ha.

Your brother says you used to whisper that when licking out the toilets at the now closed Wilson Bros Seafood.
:bigass:

jack

fc6c0c5e07645f371227a4ab6c5c4dd4.gif

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Jesus, it's like Chuckie doesn't realize that revitalization is a process that takes time, especially when almost all the forums dedicated to the Star Trek-vs-Star Wars debate are also basically dead.

But then, by all appearances, Chuckie seems to have flunked out of Special Ed back when he was in Preschool, so....

jack

It's also pretty funny that he endlessly lurks the place, even though he can't get in.

The site probably gets 10 or more hits from him on any given day, according to the stats.

He doesn't realize he leaves his IP as a trail each and every time he views the site as a guest. Still ain't ever getting in again, window licker.

Keep bumping this thread. Makes me

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Okay, to give you all an idea as to just how long the Star Trek-vs-Star Wars debate lasted... it can actually be divided into seven distinct eras.

The Early Days (1995 to 1997)
The Golden Age (1997 to 2002)
The Dark Times (2002 to 2006)
The Time of Questioning (2006 to 2010)
The Beginning of the End (2010 to 2014)
The Final Chapters (2014 to 2018)
The Aftermath (2018 to Today)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^BULLSHIT^..Common belief is that Star Trek is science fiction, while Star Wars is science fantasy. The technology in Star Trek is supposed to be at least loosely grounded in science or potential future science, rather than supernatural forces or magic. What does Mexicans know about that? Stay in your lane Charlemagne/Khas. If ASVS was dedicated to illegal aliens...why did Tyralak/Dirk Funk created a sports forum for me(BLACKFOOT/guest there?

jack

^BULLSHIT^..Common belief is that Star Trek is science fiction, while Star Wars is science fantasy. The technology in Star Trek is supposed to be at least loosely grounded in science or potential future science, rather than supernatural forces or magic. What does Mexicans know about that? Stay in your lane Charlemagne/Khas. If ASVS was dedicated to illegal aliens...why did Tyralak/Dirk Funk created a sports forum for me(BLACKFOOT/guest there?

He was trolling you, idiot. Just like you're being trolled to death in this thread. And you stay in your lane, you stupid piece of shit.

:bigass: This is probably the funniest merged plagiarist post you've made in 20 years. You aren't capable of carrying on a normal, legitimate conversation.

Thanks for showing us all that in one little paragraph.

jack

.why did Tyralak/Dirk Funk created a sports forum for me(BLACKFOOT/guest there?

That was then. That's gone now and you won't ever post your stupid bullshit anywhere in there, ever again.

jack

It's also pretty funny that he endlessly lurks the place, even though he can't get in.

The site probably gets 10 or more hits from him on any given day, according to the stats.

He doesn't realize he leaves his IP as a trail each and every time he views the site as a guest. Still ain't ever getting in again, window licker.

Keep bumping this thread. Makes me

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
He was trolling you, idiot. Just like you're being trolled to death in this thread. And you stay in your lane, you stupid piece of shit.

:bigass: This is probably the funniest merged plagiarist post you've made in 20 years. You aren't capable of carrying on a normal, legitimate conversation.

Thanks for showing us all that in one little paragraph.

Now let me make a typical Blackfoot post, if his posted gibberish was anything to go by.

Ahem...

Can I bust? I know you're all Mexicans!

Holla black, Squares!

*Urp*
Tee-hee!

And another thang... what you goin' do wit dat pimpin?

Up top!

That sound about right?

jack

Not too bad. Wonder what BROWNFOOT would say?

:D

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I love that he's still bitching and moaning about this.

:p