Attention DevilMan...Your Messages Are No Longer Tolerated At Troll Kingdom...Grow Up.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Attention DevilMan...Your Messages Are No Longer Tolerated At Troll Kingdom...Grow Up.​

Related Topics

DeviMan doesn't post here.
Click Here For Complete Story
By:
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers
CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) | February 1, 2010

I found Devilman's mate.....*urp*
Click Here For Complete Story
By:
CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) | May 23, 2008

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Your balls are cooking :bigass:

%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
How do Eggs balls taste, fuckin' dumb black bastard?

eiereken.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Does this thread make you angry, bro? Sure seems that way :bigass:

sad.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Hey at least you posted with the right account (for a change)

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
How dat buffamo chicken workin' fer yuh?

OIG1.MdfxQ8Y2O5NR9mTseDuF

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn Steve "Charles" Cucumber, how did we come to this....When we uae to work together I was your idol (an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.)...In the begging you hated jack so much that you introduced me too The Kingdom and Comicon for several lunch bets....Now 20-years later you are hating on me in favor of jack...I know why...Here's MY confession to you Steve "Charles" Cucumber....Remember NICOLE?, who you Steve "Charles" Cucumber and Kevin Pee-Pee were In love with?<<<I hit that, that's why y'all didn't have a chance of getting in her panties.<<<Besides you two man twats (Steve :Charles: Cucumber wasn't into getting female sex, y'all were into male butt fucking, y'all like the smell of SHIT...Remember the cleaning lady Linda at Colonial Pake Apartments<<<No I didn't hit that...But I hit her daughter, that you (Steve "Charles" Cucumber) and Kevin Pee-Pee tried to hit...While you and Kevin Pee-Pee was touching each other gently after a wrestling pay-per-view in asexual way...I was having sexual relations with NICHOLE and the cleaning lady daughter and her employees.

Koseklubben Hump GIF - Koseklubben Hump Cucumber GIFs

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Balls still cooking? Yep

%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif

Still licking and sucking on eggs balls? Yep.
eiereken.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Members Online...Total: 252 (Members: 2, Guest: 250)<<Obviously someone is reading MY(
CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) thread...Troll Kingdom MEMBERS have ME (
By: CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) on ignore, but they read my threads as GUEST<<<That includes MEMBERS who are either banned, was trollled out by ME or quit Troll Kingdom...:D...Because I"M (
CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) is that damn great.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn Steve "Charles" Cucumber,

Koseklubben Hump GIF - Koseklubben Hump Cucumber GIFs

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
<Obviously someone is reading my thread
Nope, only you. and now you've viewed it over 400 times. What a sad, lonely life you have. I know this is true from personal experience.

YEAH! You sad bro?

sad.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Still kissing Eggs balls? How do they taste?

eiereken.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Can you smell what I've been cooking? Of course you can. They're YOUR balls after all :bigass:

%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Members Online...Total: 96 (Members: 3, Guest: 93)<<Obviously someone is reading MY(
CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) thread...Troll Kingdom MEMBERS have ME (
By: CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) on ignore, but they read my threads as GUEST<<<That includes MEMBERS who are either banned, was trollled out by ME or quit Troll Kingdom...:D...Because I"M (
CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) is that damn great.

Suck It GIF - Suck It GIFs

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Do Eggs balls really taste that good?

You've been sucking them for years :bigass:

eiereken.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Bet you're hungry. After all these are your balls I'm cooking.

%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn Steve "Charles" Cucumber, how did we come to this....When we uae to work together I was your idol (an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.)...In the begging you hated jack so much that you introduced me too The Kingdom and Comicon for several lunch bets....Now 20-years later you are hating on me in favor of jack...I know why...Here's MY confession to you Steve "Charles" Cucumber....Remember NICOLE?, who you Steve "Charles" Cucumber and Kevin Pee-Pee were In love with?<<<I hit that, that's why y'all didn't have a chance of getting in her panties.<<<Besides you two man twats (Steve :Charles: Cucumber wasn't into getting female sex, y'all were into male butt fucking, y'all like the smell of SHIT...Remember the cleaning lady Linda at Colonial Pake Apartments<<<No I didn't hit that...But I hit her daughter, that you (Steve "Charles" Cucumber) and Kevin Pee-Pee tried to hit...While you and Kevin Pee-Pee was touching each other gently after a wrestling pay-per-view in asexual way...I was having sexual relations with NICHOLE and the cleaning lady daughter and her employees.

Cummoning Sperm Cell GIF - Cummoning Cum Sperm Cell GIFs

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Trying to get this bumped to the third page? Doesn't matter. This thread will be a testament to your failure.

cummoning-cum.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement