Attention DevilMan...Your Messages Are No Longer Tolerated At Troll Kingdom...Grow Up.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Page 4 :bigass: You must REALLY BE MAD BRO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sad.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Eggy Weggy's balls must taste pretty good for you to be kissing them all these years HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

eiereken.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
We're slow cooking Chuckies balls this morning. Not quite tender enough yet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another Thang..(1.) You came back after 6 months to defend jack?...^^^That was your first message^^^...jack and I haven't had words since the new rules were instated...(2.)You never knock on my door...I invite you to come to MY house between the hours of 10:00 AM - 10.00 PM... Monday thru Friday...I'm busy on the weekends<<If you don't show up by Friday May 24, you'll be labeled a COWARDLY CHUMP....HOLLA BLACK.

Salif Sow Eat Vbegetable GIF - Salif Sow Eat Vbegetable Cucumber Eatinfg Fast GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo Charles-Steve (DevilMan) Cucumber
오이 GIF - Cucumber Korean GIFs

Your last message since you started your child like behavior was November 2, 2023...According to the new rule...Trolling was forbidden as of January 2, 2024....I'm the reason the "N" word isn't used here at Troll Kingdom any more<<<YES, I (
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers
CeeJay-BLACKFOOT) did that.
:D

:day:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Tell everyone how much you loved suckin' on my white dick, boy

MMMMM dem balls dey still cookin' slooooooooooooowly

%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^Fuck off dildo (Steve Charles Cucumber^^^...:D

Cucumber Excited GIF - Cucumber Excited Cake GIFs

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
It's amazing when you cook em slow the
%E9%86%8Bvinegar.gif
y almost become tender...................................................

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^Is the pool open at CP Charles Steve Cucumber)?...I feel like going swimmong tonight^^^...:D

Our apartment homes were carefully designed with you in mind. Complete with a relaxing swimming pool, a tennis court<<Complete with a relaxing swimming pool, a tennis court,

^^^What did y'all do with the basketball court^l?...The reason why I was hired at CP is because BLACK people invaded the swimming pool and basketball court because You( Charles Cucumber), Mr. Jackson, Alice and Geneatae couldn't do shit about it...in other words, y'all were fucking COWARDS when it came to BLACK people...Yall were so afraid of BLACK peopleT, y'all gave me a 2-bedroom apartment for $129 a month, which cost $799 a month....I'm going swimming in the pool I used to run tonight...i'm at Walmart now.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CP prices to live there...$1,040 | 1 bed, 1 bath, 740 Sq Ft...$1,150, 2 beds, 950 Sq Ft<<OMG...CP is a place where poor UNCW college students live because they weren't did not have enough to afford to live on campus<<<That's why 5 to 8 white people occupied one apartment, like Mexicans.<<<Charles Steve Cucumber has some mexican and Jewish in him....:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Steve (CHARLES) Cucumber | aka: DeviMan

Big Dill GIF - Big Dill Pickle Dance GIFs

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Attention DevilMan...Your Messages Are No Longer Tolerated At Troll Kingdom...Grow Up.​