Attention MENTY: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function.

The Question

Eternal
Seriously, though, others have tried to convince me -- oh, give him his avatar and edit functions back, it will shut him up!

No. We're not giving you one fucking inch, you retarded fucking ape. Because I've been watching. I know how it works. You primitive subhuman fucking cunts get one fucking inch and you just keep pushing until the entire environment around you is a total fucking omnishambles.

Not here, cunt. Not here.

You get NOTHING.

Now shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's a recap concerning my AVATAR and EDIT functions. By: CeeJay: formally known as BLACKFOOT.
Attention MENTY. Will you fucking please restore my avatar function. Its a new year. I've served my time. I don't fuck wit Venooker no more, I'm done fucking with old farts. Eggs is tired of giving me favors. I can no longer count on missmanners or gagh. Who that fuck is in charge of TK? Give my my avatar and edit functions, playboy.

Ok here's the deal Eggs Mayonnaise, Mentalist, brickvader, fellow members via enemies or friends of Troll Kingdom... I CeeJay, in a way that is legally binding, as a declaration or agreement....I do solemnly swear or affirm that I will post on other members threads and not only mine...I will finally! to the best of my abilities to contribute to Troll Kingdom...In order to complete this deal, someone bestbetter restore my AVATAR and MY EDIT function.

:bigass:AND ANOTHER THANG, STAFF :bigass:

Do You Damn Job Priscilla Owens GIF - Do You Damn Job Priscilla Owens The Oval GIFs

^^I changed my mind^^. I'll take anyone's help to restore my AVATAR and EDIT functions....jack, joe hennesy, Loktar, DevilMan, Kevin P/Yahooee, Dirk Funk, Seph, Conchaga, Sarek, Donovan, Gank Master Morbo/Neil, Gurk, Spack, Bitchslapsmiity/Hunter X, SRB, Dogboy 443/Mark, Cory Fuka, blackfoot NAP, Dershocka, steve samurai jack, BROWNFOOT, Bick, Ed Guither, miss mary j simple, Dark Pickle, Danny Hellman, Peter McDonald, geedis, Geedis/James, Cacophony, LayLow, Lilac, YUM, Laker Girl, Rick Veitch....

Do you honestly think I give a fuck about getting my AVATAR and EDIT functions back?

mick.jpg

^^If I did want my AVATAR function back, I'd use that^^

But yeah! I don't require for my AVATAR function to be restored. AND. This was a troll thread. Thanks for playing you squares! :bigass:

Okay you squares, rub my nose in SHIT and call it STANK..Venooker, Loktar, Synaesthesia and The Question have new avatars... Are they forming some sort of a clitoris? My legendary status at Troll Kingdom doesn't diminish my contribution here or any other board I've join over the years...Can you see what Im doing to y'all squares in this thread? :bigass:

^^^^Readem and weep.^^^^ :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nope! I will not use my AVATAR function because everyone changed thiers...I lied!..If MODMAN, Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Tony Millionaire or Hunter X were to make me an approved AVATAR by ME, I might change my mind and use a AVATAR...HOLLA BLACK...Out of respect for those funny book artist I've known at TK or Comicon for 20+ years.

And Another Thang

Why did I lose my AVATAR and EDIT functions!?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nope! I will not use my AVATAR function because everyone changed thiers...I lied!..If MODMAN, Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Tony Millionaire or Hunter X were to make me an approved AVATAR by ME, I might change my mind and use a AVATAR...HOLLA BLACK...Out of respect for those funny book artist I've known at TK or Comicon for 20+ years.

And Another Thang

Because you retarded cupcakea'd up this bitch,yo!

Synaesthesia

And Another Thang

pervert-jerk-off.gif

pervert-jerk-off.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^Shut up^^. I already decided I DO NOT want my AVATAR or EDIT functions back, even though Mentalist restored them. I will only use my AVATAR and EDIT function in 2023 if Loktar, The Question, steve samurai jack, Dershocka, Donovan, Gagh, missmanners, Eggs Mannaise, Seph, Dirk Funk, Conchaga, Dark Pickle, Gurk, Steve Bissette, Dogboy 223, YUM, Rick Veitch, Tony Millionar, Morbo, James Bogner, Peter McDonald, Danny Hellman, Laker Girl, Bick, CaptainWacky, Volpone, Cassie, Mirah, all approves of this...HOLLA BLACK you squares!

The Question

Eternal
So you're still asking for staff "approval."

Well, you're still not going to get it.

And it's pathetic how you lie about having those functions restored, when I'm looking right at that shit in another tab and can state for a fact that nobody's restored shit for you.

To put it the way BROWNFOOT would put it: "cupcakeuh, u aint get shit n u aint FINNA get shit cuz u AINT shit!"

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Seriously, though, others have tried to convince me -- oh, give him his avatar and edit functions back, it will shut him up!

No. We're not giving you one fucking inch, you retarded fucking ape. Because I've been watching. I know how it works. You primitive subhuman fucking cunts get one fucking inch and you just keep pushing until the entire environment around you is a total fucking omnishambles.

Not here, cunt. Not here.

You get NOTHING.

Now shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off.

I do not want my AVATAR function back John, but I would appreciate if you (Daniel) can convince the adminstrators (Mentalist or Cassie) to restore my EDIT function...Since you (The Question/The Saint/The Highwayman), MODMAN and Venooker is always spell checking my post...I'm not dumber than a rock...With the EDIT function, I'll promise to pretend to be more educated than everyone at Troll Kingdom<<<MY WORD IS BOND.[/COLOR]

Synaesthesia

Last warning on bumping this spam thread in speak freely. Keep your spam in your shitty fake sports spam forum. Stop shitting up the other ones with your useless posts that are only about you whining, bitching and moaning.

Dead serious. Don't do it again.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Last warning on bumping this spam thread in speak freely. Keep your spam in your shitty fake sports spam forum. Stop shitting up the other ones with your useless posts that are only about you whining, bitching and moaning.

Dead serious. Don't do it again.

I'm in full agreement. Go fuck yourself Wilson. Stupid actions win stupid prizes.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why y'all keep bumping MY thread. I stated in black and white, I'm not seeking my AVATAR function back...I'm done trying to get a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.This thread wasn't intended to about ME moaning or bitching...It's about y'alls moaning and twat bitchin' :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
So you already forgot that you lied about having those functions back, huh?