Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention: Troll Wars has a new home

Lilith said:
I'd do it because it sounds fun.

You need only post a pic of your ugly mug to keep those who stir up shit in line. The sheer sight of your pug would be enough to make them shut the fuck up.

Sarek said:
Doubtful.

But you can continue to believe what you want. It's rather entertaining.

Actually I was... but anyways, Troll Wars and Troll Kingdom are both either tomatoes, or the fruits of a tomatoe plant, you decide.

I'll mod for you, and admin too if you like, but I still think you should wait just a few more hours :)

HEX said:
Actually I was... but anyways, Troll Wars and Troll Kingdom are both either tomatoes, or the fruits of a tomatoe plant, you decide.

Who gives a flying fuck about either site? The bait site www.forumsvibe.com/trollwars is most amusing. I rather like the setup. Nice, fast response time, even faster than this one which is why I preferred this one over TROLL WARS in some cases. I do not care who owns what site. I do not care if a site is a bait site or not. I only care whether I may post my words that one may use those same posts to create a new Bible which would therefore contain the words of the one true GOD. ME.

SaintLucifer said:
one may use those same posts to create a new Bible which would therefore contain the words of the one true GOD. ME.

And judging from your avatar this "new bible" of yours will likely be written in crayola.

We're sorry, HEX. We've all been acting rather immaturely.

We'll try to be better in the future.

Will you accept an apology?

(I hope we haven't scarred the TW'ers forever. That would be terrible.)

HEX said:
And judging from your avatar this "new bible" of yours will likely be written in crayola.

Let me see. I am Celtic. The Druids many argue were Celtic. That is a druid there. You would waste your time mocking one's avatar? You do realise how many idiots here use anime as their avatars? I noticed MESSY gave you positive kharma for that post. Must be wonderful to receive such from one who chooses a cartoon character as his avatar. Rather makes him legitimate yes? Anyway, who gives a flying fuck. I merely chose the avatar once upon a time when I was posting about my Celtic heritage. Druids are my heritage. Much like fucking 'natives' posting avatars with tomahawks on them. You do realise the Celts were ferocious warriors who never displayed fear yes? You keep talking big behind a computer. Would you be doing the same were you to meet a descendant of those great Celtic warriors? I rather doubt it. No threat. Merely making a point. Threats are for the weak of mind and the cowardly. I merely make statements of fact. Nothing more. You are free to put my statement to the test whenever you like little girl. Nice avatar you sport yourself by the way. *ROTFLMAO*. If all you give a shit about is avatars then you truly need to stop smoking the weed alone in mommy's basement. Perhaps if you got out and found a job things may improve for you.

FBI parte due said:

Scarred them? They are LAUGHING. I saw them. 'Oooh looky TK claiming to have been responsible for shutting down our site'. Dumbass. From the moment TW disappeared I knew TK had absolutely nothing to do with it. Christ you can barely run your own site. Oopsy. I had better be silent lest I be 'BANISHED' to DAYCARE yet again. *ROTFLMAO*. Oh yes. That's right. JACK now owns the (www.trollwars.com) domain :roll: Am I the ONLY one who has called him on his bullshit? Even the fuckers from TW were uncertain. I stand by my claim to recognising JACK's bullshit the moment he uttered it. Fuck you are all stupid.

SaintLucifer said:
Scarred them? They are LAUGHING. I saw them. 'Oooh looky TK claiming to have been responsible for shutting down our site'. Dumbass. From the moment TW disappeared I knew TK had absolutely nothing to do with it. Christ you can barely run your own site. Oopsy. I had better be silent lest I be 'BANISHED' to DAYCARE yet again. *ROTFLMAO*. Oh yes. That's right. JACK now owns the (www.trollwars.com) domain :roll: Am I the ONLY one who has called him on his bullshit? Even the fuckers from TW were uncertain. I stand by my claim to recognising JACK's bullshit the moment he uttered it. Fuck you are all stupid.
43w53zwh65353wh54haq2z4q2532h45n3w%rEs4z3w53q5wgw3653w5g3ztr5se5w3fx53f5zw365w3z65hzw5f3w454e6t4exd6xdr5yx46x4e64tjhzpoiesf3zwp985yz3wrpoiezsurawy43a985ueoijzw;ejvr

IMO, that's your face lol

Messenger said:
43w53zwh65353wh54haq2z4q2532h45n3w%rEs4z3w53q5wgw3653w5g3ztr5se5w3fx53f5zw365w3z65hzw5f3w454e6t4exd6xdr5yx46x4e64tjhzpoiesf3zwp985yz3wrpoiezsurawy43a985ueoijzw;ejvr

IMO, that's your face lol

Uh ok.

FBI parte due said:

No offense was taken... I didn't even know of "troll kingdom" until today, and would have likely frequented this site as well. I have no allegiance to a website, especially one that is not my responsibility. But, if making-believe those of us who enjoyed troll wars are crying makes you feel giddy... well then enjoy.

SaintLucifer said:

Let me see. I am Celtic. The Druids many argue were Celtic. That is a druid there. You would waste your time mocking one's avatar? You do realise how many idiots here use anime as their avatars? I noticed MESSY gave you positive kharma for that post. Must be wonderful to receive such from one who chooses a cartoon character as his avatar. Rather makes him legitimate yes? Anyway, who gives a flying fuck. I merely chose the avatar once upon a time when I was posting about my Celtic heritage. Druids are my heritage. Much like fucking 'natives' posting avatars with tomahawks on them. You do realise the Celts were ferocious warriors who never displayed fear yes? You keep talking big behind a computer. Would you be doing the same were you to meet a descendant of those great Celtic warriors? I rather doubt it. No threat. Merely making a point. Threats are for the weak of mind and the cowardly. I merely make statements of fact. Nothing more. You are free to put my statement to the test whenever you like little girl. Nice avatar you sport yourself by the way. *ROTFLMAO*. If all you give a shit about is avatars then you truly need to stop smoking the weed alone in mommy's basement. Perhaps if you got out and found a job things may improve for you.

Ironically you mention both the celtics and "fucking natives" and I just happen to be Irish/Cherokee (by decent of course)... and I just happen to be so stoned I can not figure out how to get my avatar uploaded on this site... But you are wrong about me living in my mother's basement; guess you cant win'em all. perhaps you could give me some pointers as to how to locate the upload avatar feature on this site, so you can take that vitual stick of yours and poke a bit of fun at me. Oh! just so you know... I could care less what sort of avatar a person choses. Though I do enjoy creativity.

Messenger said:
^LOL!!!!

Welcome to TK, HEX. Enjoy owning Luci, he's our punching bag around these parts.

Thanks for the welcome Messenger... this could be fun.

HEX said:
Ironically you mention both the celtics and "fucking natives" and I just happen to be Irish/Cherokee (by decent of course)... and I just happen to be so stoned I can not figure out how to get my avatar uploaded on this site... But you are wrong about me living in my mother's basement; guess you cant win'em all. perhaps you could give me some pointers as to how to locate the upload avatar feature on this site, so you can take that vitual stick of yours and poke a bit of fun at me. Oh! just so you know... I could care less what sort of avatar a person choses. Though I do enjoy creativity.

Fine. Just go to your fucking USER CP and upload your new avatar there you dumb pile of shit.