Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention: Troll Wars has a new home

SaintLucifer said:
Fine. Just go to your fucking USER CP and upload your new avatar there you dumb pile of shit.

Well I must surely be a "dumb pile of shit" or this is just some good alaskian weed... I just went to "user cp" and didnt see any upload avatar feature. what icon or label do I click on after I am in "user cp"?

at least at troll wars there was a "browse your own pc for images" feature on the edit profile window. Seeing you all have pictures up Im assuming it's not as diffcult as Im making it out to be.

HEX said:
Well I must surely be a dumb pile of shit or this is just some good alaskian weed... I just went to "user cp" and didnt see any upload avatar feature. what icon or lable do I click on after I am in "user cp"?

at least at troll wars there was a "browse your own pc for images" feature on the edit profile window. Seeing you all have pictures up Im assuming it's not as diffcult as Im making it out to be.

Pay no attention to him. He's irrelevant.

Avatars can be uploaded after 50 posts. ;)

Oh, and Welcome to TK! ;)

HEX said:
Well I must surely be a "dumb pile of shit" or this is just some good alaskian weed... I just went to "user cp" and didnt see any upload avatar feature. what icon or label do I click on after I am in "user cp"?

Just go to fucking DAYCARE (where people are banned) and post 50 times. Just irrelevant shit. THEN visit your USER CP. Upload your avatar. Shall I take you by your hand (no you cannot suck my cock - I have JACK for that).

RWC said:
That's fine and dandy, but I want to know how luci made it this far in life being such a pussy.

Still angry with me are you? Yet I understand why although I fail to care. Seems you believe I 'stole your thunder' so to speak. *shrugs with complete and utter indifference*

What's wrong sweetie, not enough personality to fill a your user name without relying on a gimmick? Your +4 defensive grease helmet only works in Dungeons and Dragons.

RWC said:
What's wrong sweetie, not enough personality to fill a your user name without relying on a gimmick? Your +4 defensive grease helmet only works in Dungeons and Dragons.

*YAWNS, then pukes into RWC's lap* Oopsy. I warned you I am sick today. I have no idea what it is you said up there nor do I care. *waves a regal dismissal at the loon*

HEX said:
I just went to "user cp" and didnt see any upload avatar feature. what icon or label do I click on after I am in "user cp"?
It's a minimum of 10 posts. DC doesn't count posts, so I suggest you spam The Striplands.

SaintLucifer said:
*YAWNS, then pukes into RWC's lap* Oopsy. I warned you I am sick today. I have no idea what it is you said up there nor do I care. *waves a regal dismissal at the loon*

Code:
I'm just another stupid ancillary character without enough personality to live up to my stupid user name so I have to rely on a gimmick.

Messenger said:
It's a minimum of 10 posts. DC doesn't count posts, so I suggest you spam The Striplands.

Yet I remember someone saying to spam in STRIPLANDS is to be banned. Surely you seek to get HEX banned immediately yes? HEX? Don't do it! It's a TRAP!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RWC said:
Code:
I'm just another stupid ancillary character without enough personality to live up to my stupid user name so I have to rely on a gimmick.

*smiles as if at a retarded child, then waves another regal dismissal*

SaintLucifer said:
Yet I remember someone saying to spam in STRIPLANDS is to be banned. Surely you seek to get HEX banned immediately yes? HEX? Don't do it! It's a TRAP!!

Prove it. Link us, and make us eat our own words.

The_Amazing_Messenger said:
Prove it. Link us, and make us eat our own words.

Jeeeezzzzzuuuuussssss. Tell me dumbass, why do I have all those laughing faces at the bottom of my post??? You know I never do such a thing. What is the significance of them?? Fuck, even sicker than shit I slap these idiots around.

SaintLucifer said:

Jeeeezzzzzuuuuussssss. Tell me dumbass, why do I have all those laughing faces at the bottom of my post??? You know I never do such a thing. What is the significance of them?? Fuck, even sicker than shit I slap these idiots around.
Is that a 'no'?

HEX said:

You need to just pardon Luci and aything he says. He's still pissed the hooker wouldn't let him call her "mommy".

The_Amazing_Messenger said:
Is that a 'no'?

Here, this shall give you a clue:

sar·casm Audio pronunciation of "sarcasm" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Goddamn it. *rubs my aching temples* Why must I be the one who is forced to deal with stupidity?? What have I done to deserve to be both ill and put up with MORONS? On the same day too?

SaintLucifer said:

Whats up with "50" or "10" or whatever number of posts before one can upload an avatar... cant say I have come across that one before. Never had to do such chores at troll wars at least. And it sounds like there is an awful lot of talk of people getting banned... what kind of troll-site bans people for trollin'.