Attn: All NAP Posters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
NSFW
file.php

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If 2 of them manage to get in and start posting, I will add NAP FOR LIFE to my signature at TK for a month

Agreed. I'll similarly put "I'm down with NAP" in my location.

I will personally bestow the title "King Of The Gutters" upon Charles, and will put "I'm down with Blackfoot" in my sig for a month.

Not that this is necassary "Jack", since I'm the true "King Of The Gutters". I'll just do it so I can point and laugh at your old ass.

I'll also throw in creation of a New Age Posting membergroup at ASVS.

You'll do anything to get my attention "Dirk", You're like my new jock rider. No offence to "Pickle".

Up Top.

jack

LOL @ Charles saying he's the "true King Of The Gutters"

I see I'm still making you my bitch with this tiny little troll after all these years :bigass:

and another thang Charles...

What you gonna do with this pimpin?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Of course you can. You can register under what your handle SHOULD be: "Dumbass Motherfucker"

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Can I register under another handle?

Sure. Let me know which one so when I see it post I can change my signature like promised!

Logged in as: Joe Hennessy ( Log Out )

Welcome back; your last visit was: Today, 03:37 PM

49 user(s) active in the past 30 minutes

31 guests, 14 members, 4 anonymous members
Joe Hennessy, enTranced, Lover of Purple, Rov Judicata, Christopher, Niko, Julianus, scruffylookin, Cybersnark, GiGi, Hawkeye, Nick, FlatlandDan, BigboyDan

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

Most users ever online was 104 on Feb 9 2010, 09:21 PM

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

steve samurai jack

i would join joe hennessy at exisle, but honestly I don't do the racist thingie.

*tee hee*

Originally Posted by Dirk Funk
I'll also throw in creation of a New Age Posting membergroup at ASVS.

Originally Posted by jack
I will personally bestow the title "King Of The Gutters" upon Charles, and will put "I'm down with Blackfoot" in my sig for a month.

Originally Posted by DarthSikle
If 2 of them manage to get in and start posting, I will add NAP FOR LIFE to my signature at TK for a month

i support blackie, but i'm not willing to take it there.

*laughing*

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ok, this will be interesting. Have some green.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
If I register, do I have to nap while I am posting? That could get boring. Id rather be at han-nity telling them that God will deflect incoming asteroids if there is enough money in the collection basket.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Oh I just read some of this thread. Do I get to post the word "cupcakeer"? That might be fun.

jack

Not that this is necassary "Jack", since I'm the true "King Of The Gutters". I'll just do it so I can point and laugh at your old ass.

You'll do anything to get my attention "Dirk", You're like my new jock rider. No offence to "Pickle".

Up Top.

That's a homosexual innuendo, isn't it Charles?

You also know that Pickle doesn't post here anymore?

jack

Charles gets worried when he sees his daughter pretend a crayon is a cigarette.

Can't be as worried as I am when I see her put a cucumber in her mouth.

jack

What's the difference between Thierry Henry and Charles?

Thierry is still fucking French.

jack

I call Charles' ex-girlfriend "Auschwitz", because anything that goes into her oven comes out totally destroyed.