Attn: All NAP Posters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Y'know how Charles always talks about how he hates it when he runs out of staples?

So do all their security guards.

jack

Charles ex said she was bummed that he never treated her to a spa day while they were together, so I gave her a facial....

JESUS CHRIST, post 38 thru 42 are very disturbing.

PRAY.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
updates?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Seph

Retired Account
bt joe hennessy is no longer in nap apparently lying cupcakeer

Seph

Retired Account
so thats one less than u thawt shit snap...

geedis

Awaiting Authorization
WELCOME TO EX ISLE, NEW APPLICANT!

Damn! These mothafuckas are tighter than Blackfoot's Hyperboard. How many hoops do you have to jump to get in?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No thanks. I've heard what happens to people who try and register at your board this way. You'll claim you "lost" my email and tell me I should try again. After repeatedly trying and failing and then asking you about it, during which you'll dodge my question and give me bullshit excuses. Months later you'll create a Loktar dual you'll claim is me and tell me to quit whining about not being able to post over there and post posts fromthe Loktar dual to prove I post there.

*awaits the inevitable Loktar dual despite this post*

jack

LOL

jack

I still can't figure out how you get pwned by something you can't see? Charles and his duals all chortle to themselves, no on else has access and we're all owned. I dunno, I just don't get it?

:::shrugs:::

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I still can't figure out how you get pwned by something you can't see? Charles and his duals all chortle to themselves, no on else has access and we're all owned. I dunno, I just don't get it?

:::shrugs:::

LOL....thats what I'm saying....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No thanks. I've heard what happens to people who try and register at your board this way. You'll claim you "lost" my email and tell me I should try again. After repeatedly trying and failing and then asking you about it, during which you'll dodge my question and give me bullshit excuses. Months later you'll create a Loktar dual you'll claim is me and tell me to quit whining about not being able to post over there and post posts fromthe Loktar dual to prove I post there.

Baahahahahahahahahahaha. That's the best post you ever made "Loktar".

Its not "geedis" who gets to say who's let in at my board. I wouldn't register you at my board without confirming that the "Loktar" is you.

"Loktar", "Seph", "Donovan" are any other member of TrollKingdom handles will not be registered at my board unless I'm completely sure that they are who they say they are.

And another thang, Loktar.

Get of that "Jack" bullshit lie, "Jack" is a common name.

As far as "Dirk Funk" goes, he has never said anything concerning the "Dirk Funk" handle.

No thanks. I've heard what happens to people who try and register at your board this way. You'll claim you "lost" my email and tell me I should try again.

Baahahahahahahahahahahaha

Baahahahahahahahaha, "Loktar", your fucking incredable

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

jack

and it's fuckley, fuckley. If you're going to steal my shit to try to use against me, just give it the old fisherman's try to spell the motherfucker correctly.

:::sigh:::