ATTN: LAW ENFORCEMENT

JillianBacardi

If you are reading this board, read this post.

You better hope the expungement I am filing on my own behalf goes through and the judge agree's with why I shouldn't have a criminal record. What doesn't make sense to me is why I still have one since this was thrown out of court.

FatBoy.......you will learn a valuable lesson from all of this. Don't hide your maliciousness behind religion. YOU SUCK AND YOU ARE EVIL. Satanic worship would be more in line with your thinking. You and your wife. People like you shouldn't have kids.

JillianBacardi

Why is it ever time I mention law enforcement or government employees, you show up Sarek? May I remind you that if not for people like me,in the private sector, how would you draw your government salary?

Sasha said:
Make that 6 people. I could always call Stephen in to see what he found out about this board when you pissed him off. Remember the guys at comicom.com?? the board you hacked. Or maybe you didn't...........only Stephen would know the truth.

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27720

POST#49

Post#90 something.............

Thanks for telling me she works for the IRS. Government agencies tend to frown on this type of behavior.

I think someone accidentally changed the link to Comicon Goes down in flames!!! that seems a little suspect.

JillianBacardi

I agree with the Comicon guys..............Government agencies would really frown on what has happened on this board. Especially if I let them know EVERYTHING.

JillianBacardi

Can you believe an IRS agent runs this board???????????????

I axe all of you.................CAN YOU BELIEVE AN IRS AGENT WOULD BE PART OF A WRONGFUL, MALICIOUS CRIMINAL CHARGE BEING BROUGHT AGAINST ONE OF HER GUESTS??????

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO INSULTED. ESPECIALLY SINCE I GAVE HER A VERY VALUABLE LEAD IN A SUSPECTED COUNTERFEITING OPERATION.

JillianBacardi

THIS IS THE THANKS I GET??????? SHE DOESN'T LIFT A FINGER OR TELEPHONE TO HELP ME?????? WELL.................WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND.

Isn't that right Stephen??

JillianBacardi

You..............Me..............Stephen..............Jillian!!!! We can bring her down together. I have family in VA............I will swing by to see you when I come up to visit them.

BlazerBoy

I wonder what constitutes the difference between Certifiably Insane and Criminally Insane?

Peter Octavian

JillianBacardi said:
FatBoy.......you will learn a valuable lesson from all of this. Don't hide your maliciousness behind religion. YOU SUCK AND YOU ARE EVIL. Satanic worship would be more in line with your thinking. You and your wife. People like you shouldn't have kids.

What, pray tell, do you actually know about Satanism, crustbox?

Inverted crosses? Goat's blood? Evil Spells? Virgin Sacrifice (sorry....you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of the running for that.)

As for Law Enforcement:

The only law enforcement who are reading this board, other than a really bored dispatcher or two, are the imaginary ones that are dissecting every post, interpreting every phrase, and furiously making notes on all of the felonious activities going on here.

The only hitch with that: THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALL INSIDE YOUR FUCKING SKULL, YOU WACKJOB!!....hence the term, "imaginary".

News flash: There's nothing here that is now, or ever will be, of any interest to any law enforcement agency, at least not in a legal capacity. Now, maybe you can buddy up to some Barney Fife rent-a-cop who's bored with rousting the punks at Orange Julius down at the Mall and desperate for your brand of nearly-human-female-wiles, and he can come to TK and do some tough talk with us criminals.....at which point, we will tell him what we keep on telling you:

SHUT THE FUCK UP, JILLIAN!!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BlazerBoy said:
I wonder what constitutes the difference between Certifiably Insane and Criminally Insane?

The criminally insane can be highly intelligent and devious.

Jillian is Certifiably Insane.

IceAngel

*cue COPS theme music* Tonight on COPS, a delusional woman is arrested after trying to climb through a strangers bedroom window while claiming that trolls are after her!

JillianBacardi

The Internal Revenue Service is not an agency of the United States government. It is true that not only can it NOT be found in Title 31, but it is nowhere to be found in the entirety of Title 5 U.S.C.

Congress THOUGHT it created it but it didn't. Just look at the 1100 manual and it tells you so. Congress only created the Commissioner's Office. He then hired the private collection agency people and used them as the tax collectors. In fact, I defy you to find any IRS employee listed as an Employee of the United States Government with a United States Employee Identification number that has been hired by any District Director in the country. Now I suggest you look at 27 Code of Federal Regulations Section 250.11 and therein you will find the definition of "Revenue agent." That definition reads "Any duly authorized Commonwealth Internal Revenue Agent of the Department of the Treasury of Puerto Rico."

JillianBacardi

In support of the overall IRS Mission, Criminal Investigation serves the American public by investigating potential criminal violations of the Internal Revenue Code and related financial crimes in a manner that fosters confidence in the tax system and compliance with the law

JillianBacardi

IRS EMPLOYEES GOOFING OFF? * * *File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
IRS EMPLOYEES GOOFING OFF? Two reports from the Treasury Department’s inspector ... According to Senator Charles Grassley (R- Iowa), “Some IRS employees are GOOFING OFF ON TROLL BOARDS starting trouble for honest, taxpaying citizens who are just trying to let off a little steam by trolling kids who are behaving badly...

JillianBacardi

Use of Pseudonyms by IRS Employees
IRS employees must identify themselves by name when dealing with the public in the performance of their jobs. This applies not only to employees who provide information to the public via telephone or in person, but also to employees in Compliance functions -- tax auditors and tax collection officers, administrators of Troll boards, ect.....

Occasionally, some IRS employees -- especially Collection employees -- may face unusual situations when they feel they may be harassed, threatened or assaulted in the performance of their duties. Since 1992, under a negotiated settlement between IRS and its employee union, employees have had the option of using only their last names to identify themselves to taxpayers or requesting and registering a pseudonym.

If employees do not believe that identifying themselves only by using their last name is sufficient protection from harassment, they may register a pseudonym with their supervisor. Only registered pseudonyms may be used. About 350 pseudonyms are currently registered and in use.

The District or Service Center Director who approves the use of a pseudonym for his or her employee must notify the appropriate IRS Regional Inspector. Information about the pseudonym is then entered into a computer database, which provides a safeguard for both the employee and the public. The database allows the IRS to cross reference the pseudonym to the actual employee name so we can identify the employee should we receive a complaint of misconduct. We can also verify that a person is actually an employee if a taxpayer suspects someone is posing as an IRS employee.

Peter Octavian

You do realize that you are, according to the law, reprinting copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT READING THIS THREAD, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL IRS AGENTS, JILLIANBACARDI, AKA BELLADONITA, AKA SASHA, AKA CONNILINGUS, AKA FEFEROISEY, AKA LITTLEONE, AKA CRUSTBOX IS VIOLATING US COPYRIGHT LAW, AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF LAW FOR STEALING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT, LEST THIS HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONTINUE STEALING FROM INNOCENT INSTITUTIONS AND PEOPLE.

PM ERIC OR BRIAN FOR HER RL DETAILS

THAT IS ALL

JillianBacardi

number of IRS employees who either don't pay their taxes, don't file returns, ... into alleged tax noncompliance by IRS employees have been completed, ...
www.webcpa.com/article.cfm?articleid=7812 - 17k - Sep 28, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

OOOOHHHHH MYYYYY!!!!! WHO WILL AUDIT THE AUDITORS????

Roth & Company, PC - Tax Updates - NOTICE TO IRS EMPLOYEES: THIS ...Are taxpayers better off if IRS employees spend their time transfixed by inappropriate web sites, instead of inappropriate deductions? ...

INAPPROPRIATE WEBSITES????????? LIKE TROLLKINGDOM???????? I WOULDN'T CONSIDER THIS AN INAPPROPRIATE WEBSITE, JUST A MESSAGE BOARD FULL OF CRIMINALS THAT IS OWNED/OPERATED/MANAGED/GOOF-OFFED ON/ BY AN IRS AUDITOR/INVESTIGATOR!!!!!!

JillianBacardi

Peter Octavian said:
You do realize that you are, according to the law, reprinting copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder?

File a lawsuit against me.

ATTENTION ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT READING THIS THREAD, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL IRS AGENTS, JILLIANBACARDI, AKA BELLADONITA, AKA SASHA, AKA CONNILINGUS, AKA FEFEROISEY, AKA LITTLEONE, AKA CRUSTBOX IS VIOLATING US COPYRIGHT LAW, AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF LAW FOR STEALING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT, LEST THIS HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONTINUE STEALING FROM INNOCENT INSTITUTIONS AND PEOPLE.

THAT IS ALL

sue me.

JillianBacardi

CNN.com - Report: IRS employees vulnerable to hackers - Mar 17, 2005. The auditors called 100 IRS employees and managers, portraying themselves as personnel ...
andrewpatrick.ca/blog/?p=126 - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

IRS Commissioner Richardson Testimony April 15, 1997IRS employees are only permitted to access information in order to carry out their ... Since that time, we have repeatedly emphasized to employees the IRS ...
www.epic.org/privacy/databases/ irs/richardson_testimony_497.html - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

January 16, 2003: BMCC offers Spanish courses to IRS employees ...The IRS employees will take the regular Spanish 101 course, ...
www.bmcc.cuny.edu/news/releases/ 2003/03-01-16-spanish-irs.html - 14k -

If you haven't taken Spanish 101...........ask the taxpayer who doesn't speak English to bring an interpreter. Preferably one older than 10.

Peter Octavian

JillianBacardi said:
PeterOctavian said:

.................................................. .............................

THAT IS ALL

sue me.

I won't.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the government might....... ;)

They are funny about people stealing there stuff.

Hard labor....that's what they sentence copyright thieves to.

Hope you've been working out.

I hear that breaking big rocks can be grueling work.

You'll get callouses.

Your choice!!

Keep posting copyrighted materieal.

I'm talking to my Godmother at the copyright office as we speak!!!!!!