ATTN: LAW ENFORCEMENT

JillianBacardi

Peter Octavian said:
You do realize that you are, according to the law, reprinting copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT READING THIS THREAD, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL IRS AGENTS, JILLIANBACARDI, AKA BELLADONITA, AKA SASHA, AKA CONNILINGUS, AKA FEFEROISEY, AKA LITTLEONE, AKA CRUSTBOX IS VIOLATING US COPYRIGHT LAW, AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF LAW FOR STEALING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT, LEST THIS HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONTINUE STEALING FROM INNOCENT INSTITUTIONS AND PEOPLE.

PM ERIC OR BRIAN FOR HER RL DETAILS

THAT IS ALL

^^that is hilarious!!! Everyone already knows my RL details including my name, address, phone#, SS#, b/d, drivers license. You posted it ........REMEMBER????

SUE GOOGLE AFTER YOU SUE ME FOR COPYRIGHT VIOLATION BRIAN. YOU ARE SUCH A PATHETIC LOSER.

HEY...........POSTING THE SHERIFF'S LINK ALL OVER THE INTERNET TRYING TO GET ADMINS TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST ME DIDN'T WORK, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS WILL??? HAHHAAHAHAHHA............
YOU KNOW WHY IT DIDN'T WORK??? I WILL DUMB IT DOWN FOR YOU...........THEY WOULD EXPOSE THEMSELVES, THEREBY SETTING THEMSELVES UP FOR A MALICIOUS PROSECUTION.

KIND OF LIKE ERIC HAS SET HIMSELF UP. SEE..............NOT EVERYONE IS AS STUPID AS YOU GUYS.

JillianBacardi

Va., who has 1000 IRS employees in her district, said a lack of adequate resources has led to the backlogs and the decision to privatize, ...

uUUUMMMMM.......I don't lack of adequate resources has anything to do with it. My bet is slackers who cruise the internet and buy up all the Troll boards instead of working.

Or taking Spanish 101.

Being under the Republic of Puerto Rico might have something to do with it too.

JillianBacardi

k............soooo, we have criminals on this board, IRS agents, government employees, counterfeiters, illegal weaponer's, drug runners, launderers..........

any cops here???

JillianBacardi

Peter Octavian said:
You do realize that you are, according to the law, reprinting copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder?

ATTENTION ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT READING THIS THREAD, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL IRS AGENTS, JILLIANBACARDI, AKA BELLADONITA, AKA SASHA, AKA CONNILINGUS, AKA FEFEROISEY, AKA LITTLEONE, AKA CRUSTBOX IS VIOLATING US COPYRIGHT LAW, AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF LAW FOR STEALING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT, LEST THIS HEINOUS CRIMINAL CONTINUE STEALING FROM INNOCENT INSTITUTIONS AND PEOPLE.

THAT IS ALL

Are you trying to get Eric in even more trouble than he already is in??? Is he violating his probabtion??? restraining order??? according to his malicious charge, he doesn't know who I am. It plainly states it on the summons.

JillianBacardi

so why would anyone contact him for RL info about me??? Wouldn't he be implicating himself??

See..............that's why you guys get in so much trouble. YOU DON'T THINK!!! YOU HAVE KNEE-JERK REACTIONS. YOU LIE. YOU STEAL. YOU CHEAT. YOU ARE MALICIOUS NEYSAYERS.

In other words, you are stupid....or retarded.

The Question

Eternal
JillianBacardi said:
k............soooo, we have criminals on this board, IRS agents, government employees, counterfeiters, illegal weaponer's, drug runners, launderers..........

any cops here???

Do licensed Fugitive Recovery Agents count, Jillian?

JillianBacardi

BlazerBoy said:
I wonder what constitutes the difference between Certifiably Insane and Criminally Insane?

uuuuhhh.......ask Jenna.

For some IRS employees, it's tough to winAn 18-month workforce restructuring effort affecting 15 percent of employees of the Internal Revenue Service's Modernization and Information Technology ...

Whaddaya bet the first to go will be the GOOF OFF IRS employees who cruise websites all the live long day????

or the ones who didn't take Spanish 101!!!!

That will learn them.........

KrispyKreme

One thing I will say about Jillian is that she is consistent. Even when it isn't really her but someone pretending to be her, she is consistent. Then again how hard is it to act fucking mental.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
Yeah..........that Jillie is a real nutcase!!!!!

Overheard by IRS spying on the IRS employee.

Jillian IS THIS THE IRS??????

IRS receptionist Yes it is!

Jillian I need to speak to the auditor/investigator who was trying to figure out if I cheated on my taxes last year![/B]

Do you know who you spoke with?

Jillian Uuuhhh..........it was a lady. I think she was in the PA office??? I'm not sure.

IRS receptionish Let me transfer you to the chief IRS auditor/taxcheating/investigator!

Jillian k..........

Tax Auditor Is this a tax evader??

Jillian Well.............NO!! I think I forgot to report some of my earnings and I was working with someone in your office. I forgot her name and this is really important cause I remember how much I forgot to report.

IRS guy Well....let me check in my puter. Nope, I don't see anyone.

Jillian Can't you check to see who has accessed my tax return??? it has been within the last few months. See...........this is kinda on the down low cause she is a friend trying to help me out.

IRS guy k..........let me get with the compooter people. Will you hold?

Jillian sure!!

35 minutes later...............

IRS guy OK JilianBacardi...........it is AgentAuditorInvestigator 007!

Jillian K............thanks so much, you have been most helpful.

BlazerBoy

Guys, this is fucking sad. I refuse to laugh at this character any longer. Troll Kingdom is literally under attack from a person not completely in control of their faculties, and until she goes away or brings this storyline to some form of fruition, its a shame that our only option is to ignore or humor her contiunally.

Why did it take this long for such a textbook cleverly designed fictitious character to appear here? If only Skin were here to witness this magnificent performance. Maybe he is.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
OVERHEARD BY SOMEONE SPYING ON JILLIAN WHO WAS ACTING LIKE A STARK RAVING MAD LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JILLian Is this the IRS????????

IRS receptionish Yes it is!

Jillian I NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE IN THE PERSONNEL DEPT!!!!!!

IRS receptionist okey dokey......

Jillian MISSPERSONNELWOMAN!!!

IRS Human Resources Person What is it now Jillian???

Jillian SOMEONE HAS POSTED MY 2004 TAX RETURN ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!! IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE I LIVE ALONE AND NO ONE ELSE HAS SEEN IT EXCEPT THE H&R BLOCK PERSON AND I HAVE ALREADY BEEN DOWN THERE AND HAD THEM RUN AN INVESTIGATION TO SEE IF ANY OF HIS EMPLOYEES HAD!!!! HE HAD A FULL TIME STAFF OF PUTER PEOPLE WORKING ON IT AND NO ONE THERE DID IT.

IRS Human ResourcesPerson k, I will see if some of the employee's who like to GOOF OFF and surf the net are on our "watch list". What is the name of the board again??

Jillian TROLLKINGDOM!!!!!!!!

IR S PERSONNELPERSON Trollkingdom? *tries to imagine what Jillian looks like*

BlazerBoy

Jillian, I have the number to a lovely group of guys who are willing to keep you company with some "wholesome male companionship" for a prim and proper lady such as yourself. Hell, I'd even offer you my own personal services pro bono for a whole weekend, if I weren't so afraid of what you might do to me while I slept.

Will you please take me up on the offer? I can have the crew there in your city within 24 hours.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
Peter Octavian said:

THAT IS ALL

WHICH IRS AGENT ACCESSED MY TAX RETURN AND GAVE IT TO BRIAN TO POST ON THE INTERNET??????????????????

MAKE NO MISTAKE, I WILL FIND OUT.

JillianBacardi

soooooooooooo, TamarGarish got to all you guys!!! The picture is becoming a little clearer now. She must have a lot of power...............what with me contacting the police, sheriff, D.A., FBI, CIA, TBI, lawyers, Senators, Congressmen, Legislatures.

I wish I could get into the BDSM shit cause that is why I think she wields so much power. I mean, anyone who can get a fucked up charge...........like I got.............play the whole fucking criminal injustice system and make it stick............she must be panking a bunch of people.