Aubrey Plaza whispering

The Question

Eternal
I want to buy her a new phone then seduce her.

Based on that commercial, I suspect she'd just kill you, probably by stabbing you through the eye socket with something that isn't even sharp. She seems Just That Psychotic. Like, her level of crazy is so extreme that it defies Newtonian physics.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Based on that commercial, I suspect she'd just kill you, probably by stabbing you through the eye socket with something that isn't even sharp. She seems Just That Psychotic. Like, her level of crazy is so extreme that it defies Newtonian physics.

She can defy my Newtonian physics all she wants.;)

The Question

Eternal
I don't want her to kill me.

Of course you don't; you're normal, and no normal person wants that. It just seems like with a woman that hot and that awkward, well... she just might turn out to be that kind of girl. Double the odds on it if she's from Florida. (I haven't Wikipedia'ed her yet, so I don't know.)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I want to watch her act in tv shows and movies.

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
If you want to see Aubrey Plaza in something interesting and wierd then watch The Little Hours on Netflix.

Mirah

I love you
I didn't know this was a movie and from 2017. LOL.
Included in the cast are Molly Shannon, Fred Armison and Nick Offerman and more!

The Question

Eternal
I want to watch Aubrey Plaza in something interesting and weird. Like, say, fishnet lingerie made of real fish nets. But then I want her to take it off and just dance around naked with her jiggly bits jiggling. That'd be interesting, and we could always say it was weird, even if it wasn't, just for the sake of completeness.

Mirah

I love you
She gets a nun drunk only to seduce her and seduces a man by knife point in this movie.

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, you don't really seduce a man by knife point. Rape. That's rape. If a dude did that to a girl, that'd be rape. So it's rape.

The Question

Eternal
RAAAAYYYYYP RAPE-ITY-GREAT-RAAAYYYYYP-AAAYYYYYYP

CaptainWacky

If you want to see Aubrey Plaza in something interesting and wierd then watch The Little Hours on Netflix.
I'll probably watch that eventually.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I really just want to listen to someone yelling at me and insulting me and calling me a dirty slut. Can they do that instead? I also want to open a coffee bar like this-sort of like that place where they cut the ties off people, or the soup yelling guy (not PC to say the other word)
I want to order my cofee and be yelled at at the same time. And I could yell back, but there has to be a little decorum even in the yelling. I mean that would be crazy.

CaptainWacky

You could write a movie script where Aubrey Plaza does that.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member